Sunday 27 December 2015

Finally, the Jews will be shown the proof of My Father’s Covenant

My dearly beloved daughter, how this Mission has grown and how it will evolve very quickly now, as I prepare for My Time to come.
I have begun the next plan to bring awareness to all of God’s children of the great new world, which awaits you and this preparation will be in stages. The first stage is purification. This will mean disruptions, climate changes, upheavals and a terrible apostasy, which will sweep the Earth. These will all take place at the same time. Then, My Church will fall and only the Remnant will hold on to the Truth and bear witness to My Holy Word. 
I will gather people from every corner of the world – every Christian faith, first. Then I will draw others to Me. Finally, the Jews will be shown the proof of My Father’s Covenant and they will be brought into the Kingdom of God, as foretold.
Many voices now drown out My Own Voice, but yet it will only be My Voice which they will notice, for My Tongue is like a sword and My Presence like a fork of lightning. When I make My Presence felt, it will be in the most humble of abodes and shared with kind souls – the gentle, as well as the astute. I will make My Presence known amongst the heathen and, for the first time, they will question their future eternity and begin to open their hearts to Me. You see, not one soul will be left untouched. Some will not welcome Me, but they will know that I Am there.
My Time to make My Presence felt, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, is very near. I desire that you reconcile your souls before Me and be ready to receive Me, for you will not know the time or the hour. One thing I will tell you is that it will be sudden.
Your beloved Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.