Tuesday 1 December 2015



The Book of Truth

December 18, 2010fatherofloveandmercy
Well now you know that what I promise comes to fruition. I have sent you a spiritual director, the person I chose right at the beginning of your journey. It takes time for the chosen few to take up the Cup for My Work. My daughter, you need a spiritual director, so that My Messages are fully understood, by a servant of Mine. That way the Word will spread and people will realise the Truth. This will be a path full of bumps and short laneways, which appear suddenly to throw you into a different direction, but have no fear. You are now being guided and will feel a greater confidence with your Work.
Now write this. The Book of Truth is being presented to mankind to help them redeem themselves in My Heart. They are being given a choice to proclaim My Glory, before I come back as a Merciful Saviour and Just Judge. I never want to inflict punishment on My children, but in certain circumstances, those who partner the deceiver, in full-knowledge, and who place him and his evil minions in such high-regard, to the point of paying homage to him, before an altar, cannot be saved. They know who they are. They will find it very hard to turn back to Me. Pray for them.
A picture of book of truth
Who Satan attacks
The deceiver has very little time left on Earth to wreak havoc and so he has intensified his activities, everywhere. He targets, mainly, My sacred servants in My Father’s Church, the young and the beautiful, as well as, the highly intelligent.
Those who continue to boast that they do not believe in Me, or My Eternal Father, will be given just one more chance to open their hearts.
It pains Me to watch them. It is like looking at a car full of people, My precious children, driving during a thick fog, towards a cliff. They have taken a wrong turn and now, while believing they are heading back to the comfort of their own homes, are about to plunge into deep darkness without any hope.
Prophecies Foretold will now be Revealed
To get My children to listen, will not, My beloved daughter, be easy. You must persevere despite the obstacles. Patience is important. These Messages are very precious and full of love, as well as warnings. They, My children, must stop and understand that the prophecies foretold, so long ago, will now be revealed. These events are about to take place on this Earth and the time is very, very short.
I will never reveal the date of My Second Coming
I will never reveal to you the date of My Second Coming, My beloved daughter, because that is not for your knowing. But, before I come, I Am communicating with the entire world, now, so that I can show My children My Just Mercy.
My Mother working on My behalf
My beloved Mother, working on My behalf, is spreading Messages through the chosen visionaries. Other chosen prophets are suffering privately, by choice, to save souls. I allow them to suffer My Pain, as a gesture of such enormous generosity, by these most devout believers. They are responsible for the salvation of many. But, they suffer not only the sufferings endured by Me on the Cross, but feel the pain I suffer today. In addition, they suffer ridicule, abuse and mockery, from time to time. Yet, through their humility, they endure in silence, or in some cases, for all to see. Others, My sacred servants, who opt for a life of solitude, do Me a great service. Their special sacrifice of self-denial again helps to save souls.
Gifts from God taken for granted
Communicating the Truth in a modern world, where technology has been taken to such dizzy heights, is difficult. My Voice is like a faint cry in the wilderness, shoved to one side in favour of titillation.
My children fail to understand, all the wonders that are brought about for the good of man, through technology, are a gift from the Eternal Father. All the wonders of drug development for the good of mankind are also a gift. Yet, these gifts are taken for granted, because My children think that this is all man’s doing, but it is not.
Gift of intelligence
The gift of intelligence, just like the gift of song, is a gift from the Divine Realm, and it is precisely because these are gifts from God, that they are targeted, by Satan, the evil one. It is through his influence that technology is tampered with to destroy and cause destruction in the world. How he laughs, when he sees wars erupt and when technology is used to spy or kill. How he laughs again, when the technology of medicines is used not just to kill, but to justify the killing. All these frightening crimes against humanity, enabled by technology, are being hidden behind the façade of so-called tolerance.
Tolerance as a mask for evil
Tolerance can be the most perfect mask for evil. It is clear, for anyone who is alert, through My Teachings, to immediately spot when these crimes against mankind, unfold before your eyes. In the name of tolerance, people are murdered, denied their freedom, and above all, the right to fight for moral justice. Oh yes, children, be aware, alert and on your guard, when you hear the word “tolerance”, as it is one of Satan’s favourite games of deceit.
People fail to stand up for Christianity
My children, despite the world of modern communications, fail to stand up and admit their Christianity. This is mainly because of the fact that they, most Christians, live in the western world. They are scared that they will be laughed at and bullied. They are absolutely correct. They will. But heed this. My children always suffer some kind of ridicule when they take up My Cross. They can then be sure that they are doing My Work.
He who suffers, on My behalf, will receive great blessings and many graces. But the Christians who do fight for the right to proclaim My Name in public, will suffer the most. He or she must stay strong. You are My Hope on this Earth. Without My devout followers, My children cannot be taken over that final threshold to My Father’s Kingdom.
I love all of My followers. I Am in their hearts and they know this. Heed My Word, now, through this prophet. Do not ignore these Messages. They will help, through word of mouth, save millions of souls throughout the world before My Second Coming.
Go now in peace and love.
Your devoted Saviour
Jesus Christ


This Prayer is for Priests only!





Crusade of Prayer (22) Catholic Priests to uphold the teachings of the church


I need you to prepare My flock in order to welcome Me during My long awaited Second Coming on earth.
You will need to persevere and not allow your love for Me to be dissuaded no matter how much pressure you are put under.
You are my true disciples and I must urge you to take up your weapons to save My Church. This very church founded on the Rock by My beloved disciple Peter will never fail.
The enemy may believe it to be destroyed but that would be a foolish assumption.
No one will, or can, destroy My Church. Out of the ashes it will rise to proclaim My Glory as I come back to salvage My Kingdom on earth.
You must never desert Me, your beloved Saviour, ever.
For without Me there is no light. Without light there is no future.
My daughter I give the world this Crusade of Prayer (22) for the Catholic Clergy to recite
“O my beloved Jesus, keep me strong and the flame of my love for You alight, every moment of my day.
Never allow this flame of love for You to flicker or die.
Never allow me to weaken in the presence of temptation.
Give me the graces needed to honour my vocation, my devotion, my loyalty and, to uphold the Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church.
I offer You my allegiance, at all times. I pledge my commitment to fight in Your army, so that the Catholic Church can rise again in glory to welcome You, dear Jesus, when You come again. Amen.”
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ
King of all Mankind










Well now you know that what I promise comes to fruition. I have sent you a spiritual director, the person I chose right at the beginning of your journey. It takes time for the chosen few to take up...
FATHEROFLOVEANDMERCY.WORDPRESS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.