Saturday 14 November 2015

Very soon a division will occur in Europe, all of which is connected to the EU and the country in which the Chair of Peter is located. This will result in a war, which will be a different kind of war to other wars.  But it will be vicious. People will rise against each other in Germany, Italy and France. 


Crusade Prayer (147) God the Father, show Mercy on those who deny Your Son

O God, my Eternal Father, I ask You to show Mercy on those who deny Your Son. I plead for the souls of those who try to destroy Your prophets. I beg for the conversion of souls, who are lost to You and I ask that You help all Your children to prepare their souls and amend their lives, in accordance with Your Divine Will, in anticipation of the Second Coming of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.