Wednesday 18 November 2015


Please Share This Great Gift from The Almighty Father to protect you and your loved ones during these times of evil and war. Pray it everyday and bless and place it in your homes. Your families will be safe from attack and any new evil regime in your countries!






Crusade of Prayer (33) Rise now and accept the Seal of the Living God


Important SEAL for all of God’s followers on earth was given to Maria Divine Mercy by God the Father. He asks that all accept this Seal as a protection for each and every one of us and our families during the future difificult times we will have to live in.

Rise now and accept My Seal, the Seal of the Living God.
Recite this Crusade Prayer (33) to acknowledge My Seal and accept it with love, joy and gratitude.
“O my God, my loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection.
Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my beloved Father.
I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love You, dear Father.
I console You in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.”

Go, My children and do not fear. Trust in Me, Your beloved Father who lovingly created each of you.
I know every single soul, every part of you is known to Me. Not one of you is loved less than the other.
Because of this I do not want to lose one soul. Not one.
Please continue to pray My Divine Mercy Chaplet every day.
One day, you will understand why this purification is needed.
Your loving Father in Heaven
God of the Most High.


http://mariadivinemercymessages.weebly.com/
https://missionofsalvation.wordpress.com/
http://farrinto.blogspot.ie/
http://mybookoftruth.com/
The BOOK of TRUTH - Online
Maria Divine Messages, Crusade Prayers, Book of Truth, Seal of the Living God, Mother of Salvation, The Warning Second Coming
THEBOOKOFTRUTHONLINE.BLOGSPOT.COM


Mother of Salvation: This final Medal, brought to you by me, through the Mercy of God, will draw billions of souls towards Eternal Life

My dear child, God wants to save every single person, of every single faith, as well as those who deny the Existence of Him and His Son, Jesus Christ. This is why people of every age, every culture and every denomination, must receive a Medal of Salvation.
Each person who is given a Medal, even if it cannot be blessed, will be given an extraordinary Gift. Soon afterwards, God will instill in them a Grace, an insight into their own helplessness and an awareness of God’s Almighty Love. He will enlighten even the most stubborn of souls and those with hearts of stone. Soon they will seek the Truth and then they will call out to God, begging Him to help ease their hearts and fill them with His Great Mercy.
Do not reject the Gift of the Medal of Salvation, because this final Medal, brought to you by me, through the Mercy of God, will draw billions of souls towards Eternal Life. When My Father gave me the instruction to present the world with the Most Holy Rosary to St. Dominic, many rejected it. They still do today, for they think it was created by me. It was given to me, so that anyone who recited it could protect themselves from the evil one. It is through my intercession that special Graces and protection are bequeathed to souls, against the influence of the evil one.
Do not make the mistake of rejecting this Medal as it is for the whole world and many miracles will be associated with it. Those who do reject it or try to prevent others from accepting it will deny salvation – especially atheists, who are in greatest need of Divine Intervention. You must always place those people who reject God before My Father’s Throne and beg for Mercy for their souls.
Please ensure that the Medal of Salvation is provided to as many people as possible.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.