Tuesday 17 November 2015



I must intervene to save humanity from destroying itself, before the Great Day of the Lord


My dearly beloved daughter, cry not for yourselves, but for Me, your Jesus, Who weeps and suffers because of the speed at which the human race falls into depraved and sinful lives.
Because My Word has been rejected by so many, for so long, many people have no direction or know-how when it comes to the choices they make in their lives. Souls, who have drifted far away from the Truth, have only their own desires and self-regard to lead them. Self-obsession, sexual immorality, self-gratification and the seeking out of material goods, play havoc with their souls. Nothing will, nor can, satisfy them. When they have reached the depths of sin, they then seek out, actively, the souls of others to ensnare. This is because Satan has devoured their souls to such an extent that he uses them to draw other souls into his vile trap.
The morality of humanity has sunk to such depths that this spirit of evil is engulfing millions of souls daily. Oh how My Pain is increased and how much work is needed to weed out this infestation. There will come a time when only one third of the human race will be given the Grace to decipher the difference between good and evil.
Those who welcome evil, in any form, will present it as being a good thing. Soon, it will take a very courageous man to speak up and declare that: “This is wrong.” without being demonised and scorned, for what will be viewed as an irrational outburst.
Oh how God’s children will sink. Souls with hardened hearts, with a hatred for others, a lack of compassion, greed and lust for violence, will increase in numbers. They will be admired in the world, when decades ago they would have been feared. This is why I must intervene to save humanity from destroying itself, before the Great Day of the Lord.
Satan’s plan is to destroy as many souls as possible. My Plan is to stop this infestation and I will not hesitate to provide the signs, which are needed to wake you up to the Love of God and for the need to prepare adequately for the world to come.
Never reject the Hand of God. Never ignore the Word of God, for without these things you are nothing.
Your Jesus



Crusade of Prayer (2) Prayer for Global Rulers


My dearly beloved daughter, today I urge My followers to offer this Prayer to save those poor children who are being tormented by the leaders of their own countries who in turn are being dictated to by global forces, not of God.
My Eternal Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I ask that You protect Your children from the persecution, which is being plotted by global forces, against innocent nations.
I pray for the forgiveness of sin of those souls who are the cause of this hardship so that they may turn to You with humble and contrite hearts.
Please give Your tortured children the strength to withstand such suffering, in atonement for the sins of the world, through Christ Our Lord. Amen

Every word you utter in this Mission comes from Me. Every action you take comes from Me

My dearly beloved daughter, be at ease every time you face the many obstacles, which you and all of My followers face daily in this Work to save souls.
Always remember that Satan will never stop tormenting this and other missions, which are authentic, for they come from God. The authentic missions, which I bless today and those I blessed over the centuries always suffered, because of opposition.
Only the missions, which truly come from God, attract such hatred. Only true prophets attract hatred. Moses, Elijah, Noah and John the Baptist and others like them drew hatred, because of Satan’s influence over weak souls. Only I, Jesus Christ, one of hundreds of prophets during My Time on Earth, attracted the type of hatred, which was inflicted upon Me. And now, only you, My last prophet, will attract hatred of a kind not seen for a long time – though others, like you, have suffered in recent times.
When you have to endure opposition, in the Name of God, know that, when the Holy Trinity presents the Word to humanity through a prophet, it will be the worst kind. Only for the Divine Assistance given to you, you would flee in terror. My Father protects you, My little one, and so you must forge ahead always in the knowledge that He desires souls, for every word which is uttered from your lips, for every word, which is drawn by your hand and for every soul you reach out to. All this suffering will bring Me more souls.
Be assured that the time for Me to return to reclaim My Throne is close and as the Day draws nearer many tactics will be used to trip you up in this Mission. Every lie will be thrown at you, every stone hurled, every torment your lot and every enemy of God placed on every path you turn. But, as the Redeemer of humanity, I will ensure that every bramble is carefully removed, every stone thrown to one side, every path cleared, so that you will succeed in bringing My Word before the world, at a time when I will be all but forgotten.
I walk with you, My daughter. I rest My Hand upon your left shoulder, in order to shelter you from evil and I guide you in every way. Every word you utter in this Mission comes from Me. Every action you take comes from Me. Every suffering you endure is Mine. Your will is Mine, for you gave it away to Me and now I reside completely within you. When they hurt you, they insult Me. When they mock you, they deny the Truth. When they deny the Word, they deny Me, but when they accept My Word, given to you, they become part of Me and so they too will be given My Protection also.
Go now, My daughter, and never fret when hatred is shown to you in this Mission, for you and all those who hear My Call will then be in no doubt Who it is that they oppose. It is not you, but I, Jesus Christ, they push away. When you are for Me, with Me, in Me and speak My Word – you are truly a child of God.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.