Sunday 15 November 2015


8 hrs
Pray The Holy Rosary Daily
HEAVEN'S PEACE PLAN FOR US --- THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA.
"Fatima is finally coming into its own, so to speak. Too many people have thought that Fatima is just for ...







8 hrs
Pray The Holy Rosary Daily
WE HAVE A WEAPON. A WEAPON THAT CAN BRING DOWN ALL THE FORCES OF evil roaming all over the world...... THE HOLY ROSARY OF THE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, IS OUR WEAPON.




Lord, even though this world is filled with bad news, worries, and fears, and it seems like wherever we look we see evil prevailing...I know that I can take heart because You have overcome this world. Nothing that the devil can do through evil men can change the Good News of the Gospel...You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. I have decided, and I am determined that no bad news is going to keep me from clinging tightly to Who You are. Because of what You have done on the Cross for me, I will continue to say with boldness and confident courage:"Greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in this world!" In Jesus' Name. Amen


Like
   Comment   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.