Tuesday 11 February 2020

Virgin Mary: Children when you suffer in this life you become closer to my Son.


Virgin Mary: Children when you suffer in this life you become closer to my Son.


cling-to-rockChildren when you suffer in this life you become closer to my Son.
Suffering, hard as it is, brings graces especially if it is embraced willingly for the salvation of souls.
When you suffer always remember how my Son suffered.
His physical torture, remember, would be very difficult to endure by man. Yet mental suffering can create the same pain.
For those who fight suffering you must ask me, your beloved Mother of Salvation, to help you cope with it.
I will take your suffering and offer it to my Precious Son on your behalf to save souls.
He will only take what He needs and will give you comfort.  He will then ease your load.
Suffering can be a form of purification of the soul.
Reject it and fight it and it will not provide relief. It will become a much heavier burden.
When you offer it up with love you will be relieved of your weight and you will become joyful.
Never fear suffering for it brings you closer to the Sacred Heart of my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.