Sunday 2 February 2020

The Warning, while not to be feared, will cause pain in those not in a state of grace


The Warning, while not to be feared, will cause pain in those not in a state of grace


Featured Image -- 31392I, your beloved Jesus wish you, My dearly beloved daughter, to ask all of My followers to heed My Instructions.
Look to each member of your own family, those among your midst, who do not follow My Teachings.
Look amongst you for those souls lost to Me, who outwardly reject Me. Then I ask that you pray hard for them at this time.
You must beg for Mercy for their souls. Your prayers and sacrifices can save them from a terrible suffering during the Purification at The Warning.
The Warning, while not to be feared and must be welcomed as My special Gift, will cause pain in those who are not in a state of grace.
Prepare your souls beforehand for healthy souls will find The Warning a Joyous Event.
They will not suffer because they will be in a state of grace, especially if they receive the Sacrament of Confession regularly.
Their strength will help those who must go through the pain of Purgatory after The Warning.
Help those who will not listen through the daily recital of My Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Offer a sacrifice, to Me your Jesus, in reparation for the sins of your families.
I will show Mercy to everyone who accepts the black state of their souls, when they are shown their sins during The Warning.
Only those with genuine humility and a pure heart will be forgiven.
Those, including children who forsake Me,  are in desperate need of your prayers.
Here is the prayer which you must recite for their conversion during The Warning
Crusade Prayer (60) Prayer for conversion of families during The Warning
O dear Sweet Jesus
I beg for Mercy for the souls of my family
(name them here)
I offer you my sufferings, my trials and my prayers to save
Their souls from the spirit of darkness
Let not one of these, Your children denounce You or
Reject Your Hand of Mercy
Open their hearts to entwine with Your Sacred Heart
So that they can seek the forgiveness necessary to save them
From the fires of Hell
Give them the chance to make amends
So that they can be converted with the Rays of Your Divine Mercy.
Amen

Children of God, prepare every day for The Warning for it can happen at any time.

Your Jesus


Crusade Prayer (60) Prayer for conversion of families during The Warning

O dear Sweet Jesus, I beg for Mercy for the souls of my family (name them here).
I offer you my sufferings, my trials and my prayers to save their souls from the spirit of darkness.
Let not one of these, Your children, denounce You, or reject Your Hand of Mercy.
Open their hearts to entwine with Your Sacred Heart, so that they can seek the forgiveness necessary to save them from the fires of Hell.
Give them the chance to make amends, so that they can be converted with the Rays of Your Divine Mercy.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.