Monday 17 February 2020

God the Father: My Seal of Protection is foretold, as the Second Seal is broken.

God the Father: My Seal of Protection is foretold, as the Second Seal is broken.
ENSURE THAT EACH MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MY SEAL.

URGENT REQUEST TO SHARE THIS SEAL IN EVERY COUNTRY!

...


JOIN; SEE BELOW...... THE FATHEROFLOVEANDMERCY GROUP.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/967632140107495/.
March 8, 2012fatherofloveandmercy.


My dearest daughter, the world has awaited this moment for two thousand years. Some with fear in their hearts, others with anticipation and wonder, as to when this moment would come, and now it has.
This is the time I send My end time prophet, you, Maria, to finally present the Book of Truth, which reveals the contents of the Book of Revelation.
I Am the God for whom all of My children are crying out, in these terrible times. It is I, to whom, they, My distressed children, must call out for now.
I gather My family together, at this time, so that we can unite in the final battle to slay the dragon, who has tormented the Earth for so long.
Children do not be afraid. No harm will come to those who wear My Seal, the Seal of the Living God. Satan and his fallen angels, who infest the world at this time, do not have the authority over those who have the Mark of the Living God.
You must listen to Me, children, and accept My Seal, for it will save not only your lives, but your souls.Recite the Prayer to receive My Seal every day*. (See end of this Message.)
Ensure that each member of your family and loved ones understand the significance of My Seal.
Your love for Me, your heavenly Father, will be your saving Grace and it will give you the strength that you need. My Seal of Protection is foretold, as the Second Seal is broken.
The rider of the red horse is the avenging dark angel, who will slay My children in the many wars to come. But he will pass over those of My children with the Seal on their foreheads.
Prepare now, for these wars are already happening and more are being planned in every corner of the Earth, and especially in the Middle East and in those lands upon which My precious Son, Jesus Christ, walked during His Time on Earth.
Your beloved Father
God the Most High.
https://farrinto.blogspot.com/.
www.christogifts.com.https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/…/my-seal-of-pr…/.


* Seal of Protection Prayer to God the Father (originally received by Maria Divine Mercy on February 20th 2012)
Recite this Crusade Prayer (33) to acknowledge My Seal and accept it with love, joy and gratitude.
“O my God, my loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection.
Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my beloved Father.
I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever. I love You, dear Father. I console You in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.”
Share this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.