Wednesday 19 February 2020

Allow Me to lift you, from all harm, to safety away from the Antichrist.


Allow Me to lift you, from all harm, to safety away from the Antichrist.


JesuscomforterMy dearly beloved daughter  hear Me now as I inform you that My Time is almost upon the world.
Your time is short as the days of darkness fade and a new dawn, a new beginning will emerge.
All  your tears of fear and distress are almost over with little time left for the Glorious Era of Peace to emerge.
The renewal of the Kingdom of the Earth will shortly take place and My Dominion over all of God’s children will replace the seat of Satan.
Your confusion, My followers over the authenticity of My Calling to you now, will disappear.
All will become clear, like the crystal clean waters of a spring from My Heavenly Body, as it gushes forth now to consume the hearts of all God’s children.
The Light of the Truth will inflame the world, despite the ever growing darkness which has settled like a festering disease over every corner of the earth.

meeting-jesus-in-heaven1
I love you child

Soon the Truth will set you free, clear away all  your doubts, your fears and will release within you a clarity of mind and soul. Then, filled with My Holy Spirit, a global conversion will take place.
Those whose faith is weak will be renewed and the Truth of a new Christian Army will come into being.
Hope, love and prayer will sustain you as I lead the world towards the New Legacy promised to you for so long.
To those of you who are fearful of My messages just remember this.
The world which awaits you is a great Gift for you and your families. It is a Paradise which you should be longing for  as nothing on earth, as you know it, can compare.
If you love Me, then trust in My Goodness, My Love, My promise to bring you into the Glorious inheritance for which you were born.
Surrender all your worries and fears now.
Allow Me to lift you, from all harm, to safety away from the Antichrist.
Recite this Crusade Prayer (71) Prayer to save us from the persecution
Oh Jesus save God’s children from the Antichrist.
Protect us from the plans to control the earth.
Lord, save us from the persecution.
Protect dark souls from the antichrist so that they can be redeemed
in Your Eyes.
Help us in our weakness.
Strengthen us in spirit to rise and lead each other as we march in
 Your army to the Gates of Paradise.
I need You Dear Jesus.
I love you Dear Jesus.
I Glorify Your Presence on earth.
I shun the darkness.
I adore You and I surrender myself in body and spirit
so that You can  reveal to me the Truth of Your Presence so that
I will always trust in Your Mercy at all times.
Amen.
Go now and prepare your souls so that you remain strong and loyal to Me as I lead you towards Eternal Life.
Your Jesus


Crusade Prayer (71) Prayer to save us from the persecution

Oh Jesus, save God’s children from the antichrist.
Protect us from the plans to control the earth.
Lord, save us from the persecution. Protect dark souls from the antichrist so that they can be redeemed in Your Eyes.
Help us in our weakness. Strengthen us in spirit to rise and lead each other as we march in Your army to the Gates of Paradise.
I need You Dear Jesus. I love You Dear Jesus.
I glorify Your Presence on earth. I shun the darkness.
I adore You and I surrender myself in body and spirit so that You can reveal to me the Truth of Your Presence so that I will always trust in Your Mercy at all times.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.