Monday 25 September 2017

Pray for Priests and all Sacred Servants

Pray for Priests and all Sacred Servants

holyeucharistPlease pray for all Sacred Servants that have dedicated their lives to serve Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The prayers below can be prayed for the priests or by the priests.

Crusade Prayer (1) My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls

My dearest Jesus, you who loves us so much, allow me, in my humble way to help save your precious souls. Have mercy on all sinners, no matter how grievously they offend you. Allow me, through prayer and suffering, to help those souls who may not survive The Warning to seek a place beside you in your Kingdom. Hear my prayer, O sweet Jesus, to help you win over those souls you yearn for. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I pledge my allegiance to your most Holy Will at all times.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (8) The Confession

Dearest Jesus, I ask your pardon for all my sins and for the hurt and injury I have caused to others. I humbly pray for the graces to avoid offending You again and to offer penance according to your Most Holy Will.
I plead for the forgiveness of any future offense, which I may partake in and which will cause you pain and suffering.
Take me with you into the new Era of Peace, so that I may become part of Your family for eternity.  I love You, Jesus. I need You. I honour You and everything You stand for. Help me, Jesus, so that I may be worthy to enter Your Kingdom.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (9) Offer of Suffering as a Gift

Oh, most Sacred Heart of Jesus, teach me to accept insults in Your Holy Name, when I proclaim Your Word with humble thanksgiving.
Teach me to understand how humiliation, pain, and suffering bring me closer to Your Sacred Heart. Allow me to accept such trials with love and generosity of spirit, so that I may present them as the Gifts so precious to You, in order to save souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (12) Prayer to avoid the Sin of Pride

O My Jesus, help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your Holy Name. Help me to listen, Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can discern the Truth of Your Word when you Call out to mankind.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (13) Prayer calling for Immunity

O Heavenly Father, through the love of Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, whose passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love.
I plead with you, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through Your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth.
Amen.
* special graces will be given to each who pledges a full month of this prayer for the souls of your brothers and sisters.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (22) Catholic Priests uphold the teachings of the Church

O, My beloved Jesus, keep me strong and the flame of my love for You alight, every moment of my day.
Never allow this flame of love for You to flicker or die.
Never allow me to weaken in the presence of temptation.
Give me the graces needed to honour my vocation, my devotion, my loyalty and to uphold the Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church. I offer You my allegiance, at all times.
I pledge my commitment to fight in your army so that the Catholic Church can rise again in glory to welcome you, dear Jesus, when you come again.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (23) Prayer for Pope Benedict’s safety

O, my Eternal Father, on behalf of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and the suffering He endured to save the world from sin, I pray, now, that you protect Your Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict, Head of Your Church on earth, so that he too can help save Your children and all Your sacred servants from the scourge of Satan and his dominion of fallen angels who walk the earth stealing souls. O, Father, protect Your Pope, so that Your children can be guided on the True Path towards your New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.
 Crusade Prayer (23) Prayer for Pope Benedict’s safety
O, my Eternal Father, on behalf of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and the suffering He endured to save the world from sin, I pray, now, that you protect Your Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict, Head of Your Church on earth, so that he too can help save Your children and all Your sacred servants from the scourge of Satan and his dominion of fallen angels who walk the earth stealing souls. O, Father, protect Your Pope, so that Your children can be guided on the True Path towards your New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (24) Plenary Indulgence for Absolution

O, My Jesus, You are the Light of the earth. You are the Flame that touches all souls. Your Mercy and Love knows no bounds. We are not worthy of the Sacrifice You made by Your death on the Cross, yet we know that Your Love for us is greater than the love we hold for You. Grant us, O Lord, the Gift of Humility, so that we are deserving of your New Kingdom. Fill us with the Holy Spirit, so we can march forth and lead Your army to proclaim the Truth of Your Holy Word and prepare our brothers and sisters for the Glory of Your Second Coming on earth.
We honour You. We Praise You. We offer ourselves, our sorrows, our sufferings, as a gift to You to save souls.We love You, Jesus. Have Mercy on all your children wherever they may be. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (29) Protect the practice of Christianity

O, my Lord, Jesus Christ, I beseech You to pour down your Holy Spirit over all of Your children.
I beg You to forgive those who have hatred in their souls for You.
I pray that atheists open up their hardened hearts during your Great Mercy and that Your children who love You can honour You with dignity to rise above all persecution.
Please fill all Your children with the gift of Your Spirit, so that they can rise with courage and lead your army into the final battle against Satan, his demons and all those souls who are slaves to his false promises.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God

O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father. I beg you to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love you, dear Father. I console you in these times, dear Father. I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (38) For the Salvation of Catholic Church

O Blessed Mother of Salvation, please pray for the Catholic Church in these difficult times and for our beloved Pope Benedict XVI to ease his suffering.
We ask You, Mother of Salvation, to cover God’s sacred servants with Your Holy Mantle, so that they are given the graces to be strong, loyal and brave during the trials they face.
Pray too that they will look after their flock in accordance with the True Teachings of the Catholic Church.
O Holy Mother of God, give us, your remnant Church on earth, the gift of leadership, so that we can help lead souls towards the Kingdom of Your Son. We ask you, Mother of Salvation, to keep the deceiver away from the followers of your Son, in their quest to safeguard their souls, so that they are fit to enter the Gates of the New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (40) Prayer for the Clergy to prepare souls for Second Coming

O my Jesus, I am but a humble servant and need You to guide me, so I can prepare souls for Your Glorious Second Coming. Help me to convert souls and prepare them, according to Your Holy Will, so that they are fit to enter the New Heaven and Earth, which You promised all of mankind through Your death on the Cross.
Give me the Graces I need, so that I can impart Your Word to thirsty souls and that I never waiver in my duty to You, dear Jesus, to Whom I pledged my allegiance through My Sacred Vows.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (44) Strength to defend my faith against the False Prophet

Dear Jesus, give me the strength to focus on Your Teachings and to proclaim Your Holy Word at all times. Never allow me to be tempted to idolise the false prophet, who will try to present himself like You. Keep my love for You strong. Give me the Graces of Discernment, so that I will never deny the Truth contained in the Holy Bible, no matter how many lies are presented to me to encourage me to turn my back on Your True Word.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (49) Pledge of loyalty for Christian Clergy

O Jesus, I am Your humble servant and I pledge my love and loyalty to You.
I beg You to give me a sign of Your Calling. Help me to open my eyes and witness Your Promise. Bless me with the Grace of the Holy Spirit, so that I will not be deceived by those who claim to come in Your Name, but, who do not speak the Truth. Show me the Truth. Allow me to feel Your Love, so that I can fulfill your Most Holy Will.
I ask You, with a humble heart, to show me the way in which I can help You to save the souls of humanity.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (53) Prayer for the Catholic Church

O God the Father, in the Name of Your Beloved Son, I beg You to give strength and the Graces needed to help priests withstand the persecution they endure.
Help them to adhere to the Truth of the Teachings of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and to never waiver, weaken or submit to untruths about the existence of The Holy Eucharist.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (56) Priests seeking Protection for Holy Eucharist

O Dear Father, in the name of your Precious Son, Who sacrificed Himself on the Cross for the whole of mankind, help me to stay true to the Truth. Cover me with the Precious Blood of Your Son and give me the Graces to continue to serve You in faith, trust and honor, for the rest of my ministry. Never let me stray from True Meaning of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass or the Presentation of The Holy Eucharist to Your children. Give me the strength to represent You and feed Your flock, the way in which they must be fed, with the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Son, Jesus Christ, The Savior of Mankind.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (57) Jesus let me hear your call

O my dear Jesus, Open my ears to the sound of Your Voice.
Open my heart to Your loving call. Fill my soul with the Holy Spirit, so I can recognize you at this time. I offer You my humble allegiance to all that You ask of me. Help me to discern the Truth, to rise, respond, and follow Your Voice so, I can help You to save the souls of all of humanity. Your Will is my command. Give me the courage to let You guide me, so I can take up the armor needed to lead Your Church towards your New Kingdom.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (59) A Pledge of Allegiance to the Divine Will

O God the Most High, O Heavenly Father, I pledge to You my firm allegiance to honor and obey You in all things united to Your Divine Will on earth. I, through the Sacred Blood of Your only beloved Son, the True Messiah, offer You my mind, my body and my soul on behalf of all souls so that we can unite, as one, in Your Heavenly Kingdom to come, so that Your Divine Will is done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (66) Help me to remain true to Your Most Holy Word

Oh Dear Jesus help me to remain true to Your most Holy Word at all times.
Give me the strength to uphold the Truth of your Church in the face of adversity.
Fill me with the grace to administer the Holy Sacraments in the way in which You taught us.
Help me to feed Your Church with the Bread of Life and remain loyal to You, even when I am prohibited from doing so.
Free me from the chain of deceit I may face in order to proclaim the true Word of God.
Cover all Your sacred servants with your Precious Blood at this time so that we will remain courageous, loyal and steadfast in our allegiance to You, Our Beloved Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (70) To remain firm and true to the Holy Word of God

Oh Dear Jesus help Your sacred servants to recognize the schism within Your Church as it unfolds. Help Your sacred servants to remain firm and true to Your Holy Word. Never let worldly ambitions cloud their pure love for You.
Give them the graces to remain pure and humble before You and to Honor Your Most Holy Presence in the Eucharist. 
Help and guide all those sacred servants who may be lukewarm in their love for You and re-kindle the fire of the Holy Spirit in their souls.
Help them to recognize temptation placed before them to distract them.
Open their eyes so they can see the Truth at all times

Bless them Dear Jesus at this time and cover them with Your Precious Blood to keep them safe from harm.
Give them the strength to resist the seduction of satan, should they be distracted by the allure of denying the existence of sin.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (91) Keep me true to my Faith

O Blessed Mother of Salvation, protect me in my hour of need, when I am confronted with evil.
Help me to defend the Word of God with strength and courage, without any fear in my soul.
Pray that I remain loyal to the Teachings of Christ and that I can fully surrender my fears, my worries and my sadness, completely.
Help me, so that I can walk fearlessly ahead on this lonely path, in order to proclaim the Truth of the Holy Word of God, even when the enemies of God make this task almost impossible.
O Blessed Mother, I ask that, through your intercession, the faith of all Christians remains strong, at all times, during the persecution.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (100) For the survival of Christianity

O dear Jesus, we beg You for the skills to survive the trials we now face, as the last True Pope finishes his Mission for You.
Help us to sustain the terrible abuse we will now have to face because of the collapse of the Church, which we once knew.
Never let us deviate from the Truth of Your Divine Word.
Help us to remain silent when the attacks are placed upon our shoulders to entice us to turn our backs on You and the Sacraments you gave the world.
Cover Your Army with the powerful Love we need, like a shield, to protect us against the false prophet and the antichrist.
Help Your Church on earth to spread and multiply, so that they can adhere to the Truth and help you lead our brothers and sisters on the Path of Truth to prepare ourselves, adequately, for Your Second Coming. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (102) To sustain faith and belief in God‘s Message for the world

Dearest Jesus, when I am down, lift me up.
When I doubt, enlighten me.
When I am in sorrow, show me Your Love.
When I criticise, help me to remain silent.
When I judge another in public, seal my lips.
When I utter blasphemies, in Your Name, redeem me and bring me back into Your protection.
When I lack courage, give me the sword I need to do battle and save the souls You desire.
When I resist Your Love help me to surrender and abandon myself, completely, within Your Loving care.
When I wander away, help me to find the Path of Truth.
When I question Your Word, give me the answers I seek.
Help me to be patient, loving and kind, even to those who curse You.
Help me to forgive those who offend me and give me the grace I need to follow You to the ends of the earth. Amen.
 Crusade Prayer (108) Climbing the Hill of Calvary
Jesus, help me to find the courage, the bravery and the nerve, to stand up and be counted, so that I can join Your Remnant Army and climb the same Hill of Calvary, which You had to endure for My Sins.
Give me the power to carry Your Cross and Your load, so that I can help You save souls.
Rid me of my weakness.
Dispel my fears.
Crush all my doubts.
Open my eyes to the Truth.
Help me, and all those who respond to the Call to carry Your Cross, to follow You with a deep and humble heart and that by my example, others will pluck up the courage to do likewise. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (110) For Priests to remain true to Your Holy Word

O my dearest Jesus, I beg You to keep me strong and courageous, so that I can defend the Truth in Your Most Holy Name.
Give me the Grace I need – I implore – to give testimony to Your Holy Word at all times.
Enable me to withstand the pressures to promote untruths, when I know in my heart that they offend You.
Help me to remain true to Your Holy Word, until the day I die. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (114) For Priests to receive the Gift of Truth

My Lord, open my eyes.
Allow me to see the enemy and close my heart to deceit.
I surrender all to You, dear Jesus.
I trust in Your Mercy. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (121) Allegiance to the Army of Jesus Christ

We stand united to Your Sacred Heart, dear Jesus.
We speak with authority the True Word of God.
We will walk to the ends of the Earth to spread the Truth.
We will never accept any new false doctrine in Your Name, other than that You taught us Yourself.
We remain true, loyal and steadfast in our faith.
We will treat those who betray You with love and compassion, in the hope that they will come back to You.
We will be firm, but patient, with those who persecute us in Your Name.
We will walk victorious all the way to Your New Paradise.
We promise, that through our pain and suffering, we will bring You all those lost souls who are starved of Your Love.
Please accept our prayers for all sinners in the world, so that we can become one family, united in love for You, in the New Era of Peace. Amen.
 Crusade Prayer (125) To defend the Most Holy Word of God
O Mother of Salvation, help me, a humble servant of God, to defend His Most Holy Word in times of torment.
Consecrate me, dear Mother, to your Son, so that He can cover me with His Precious Blood.
Grant me, through the Intercession of your Son, Jesus Christ, the grace, the strength and the will to remain true to the Teachings of Christ in the times of Tribulation, which will devour His Most Holy Church on Earth. Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (135) To defend the Truth

O beloved Mother of Salvation, help me in my moment of need. Pray that I am blessed with the Gifts poured down upon my unworthy soul, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, to defend the Truth at all times. Sustain me in every incident, where I am asked to deny the Truth, the Word of God, the Holy Sacraments and the Most Holy Eucharist.
Help me to use the Graces I receive to stand firm against the wickedness of Satan and all those poor souls he uses to defile your Son, Jesus Christ.
Help me in my hour of need. For the sake of souls, give me the courage to provide the Sacraments to each child of God, when I may be forbidden by the enemies of God to do so. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (136) To keep Your Word

Dearest Jesus, help me to hear Your Word. Live Your Word. Speak Your Word. Impart Your Word. Give me the strength to uphold the Truth, even when I am persecuted for doing so.
Help me to keep Your Word alive, when it is drowned out by Your enemies. Let me feel Your Courage when I am down.
Fill me with Your Strength when I am weak. Give me the Grace to remain dignified, when the gates of Hell prevail against me, for remaining loyal to Your Most Holy Will. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (137) Prayer of Restoration

O God Almighty One, O God the Most High, look upon me, Your humble servant, with love and pity in Your Heart. Restore me in Your Light.
Lift me back into Your Favour. Fill me with the Grace, so I can offer myself to You in humble servitude and in accordance with Your Most Holy Will.
Rid me of the sin of pride and everything which insults You and help me to love You with a deep and abiding desire to serve You all of my days forever and ever. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (151) To Defend the Faith

O Mother of God, Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation, pray that we remain loyal to the True Word of God at all times. Prepare us to defend the Faith, to uphold the Truth and to reject heresy.
Protect all your children in times of hardship and give each of us the Graces to be courageous when we are challenged to reject the Truth and renounce your Son.
Pray, Holy Mother of God, that we are given the Divine Intervention to remain Christians, in accordance with the Holy Word of God. Amen.
 Crusade Prayer (161) For confidence and peace
Jesus, I trust in You. Help me to love You more. Fill me with the confidence to surrender in full and final union with You. Help me to grow my trust in You during difficult times. Fill me with Your Peace.
I come to You, dear Jesus, as a child, free of all worldly ties; free of all conditions and I hand You over my will to do with it as You see fit for the sake of my own and that of other souls. Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (170) To uphold the Holy Word of God

O Dear Lord, my beloved Jesus Christ
Hold me.
Protect me.
Keep me in the Light of Your Face, as my persecution intensifies, when my only sin is to uphold the Truth, the Holy Word of God.
Help me to find the courage to serve you faithfully at all times.
Give me Your Courage and Your Strength, as I fight to defend Your Teachings against fierce opposition.
Never desert me, Jesus, in my time of need and provide me with everything I need to continue to serve You, through the provision of the Holy Sacraments and Your Precious Body and Blood, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Bless me Jesus.
Walk with me.
Rest in me.
Stay with me. Amen.
Attached is the full list of prayers with the litanies Crusade prayer to be said by priests and for the priests 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.