Sunday 3 September 2017

Miracle during the prayer vigil

This was sent in and was approved to be shared.  A flower opened on the wick of the candle in one of the Chinese prayer groups during the vigil. The shape looks like a heart. We were encouraged  greatly​ by it.

The Candle pictures are below with excerpts of messages and prayers to remind us of the Gift of His Love for us

CC2AC0BACF6FBC0D8A9D57F486F3718FI promise all of you that I will spread the Gift of My Love through this Mission. My Love will be a distinguishing feature and all those who respond to My Call will be enveloped with My Love, when they recite this Crusade Prayer 145
Dearest Jesus, fill me, an empty vessel, with the Gift of Your Love. Flood my soul with Your Presence. Help me to love others as You love me. Help me to be a vessel of Your Peace, Your Calm and Your Mercy. Open my heart always to the plight of others and give me the Grace to forgive those who reject You and who trespass against me. Help me to proclaim Your Love through example, as You would do were You in my place. Amen.
“With this Gift of Love, I pour out, all over you, a special Blessing; a Blessing which is unique and powerful, which you will feel when you recite this Prayer and especially in a Crusade Prayer Group, which is especially important in this, My Mission of Salvation.” https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/crusade-prayer-145-fill-me-with-your-gift-of-love/    53E4BC41D6F04B8DDA3EDB5BCB71944B
If you have wandered away from Me and find it difficult to reconcile your view of a modern fast-paced world with a simple belief in Me, Jesus Christ, then let Me help you to understand. You are separated from Me because of sin. When sin blights your soul, a darkness descends upon it and this makes it difficult to accept the Light of God. When this happens, your heart becomes hardened. And then your intellect becomes involved and this is when you will mistakenly believe that God could not Exist, because logic dictates that He can’t.
Your life is but just a fleeting moment in your entire lifetime. You are in exile. The Truth lies in the future, when you will finally come home to God in your natural state. I understand how hard it is for man to remain close to Me as he faces so many distractions, temptations and darkness on Earth.
When you feel you cannot feel My Presence or My Love, I want you to recite this
Crusade Prayer (119) To feel the Love of Jesus
Jesus help me, I am so confused. My heart won’t open to You. My eyes can’t see You. My mind blocks You. My mouth cannot utter words to comfort You. My soul is clouded with darkness.
Please take pity on me, a poor sinner. I am helpless, without Your Presence. Fill me with Your Graces, so that I have the courage to reach out to You, to beg You for Mercy.  Help me, Your lost disciple, who loves You, but who no longer feels love stir in my heart, to see and accept the Truth. Amen.
It is not easy to be in union with Me. You must persevere until you feel My Presence in your soul. Call Me and I will run and embrace your poor wretched soul and take you, lead you and bring you to your eternal salvation. No matter what you have done, you must never be afraid to call to Me. jesus-my-love1
I respond to every sinner, no matter who they are.
Not one of you is without the stain of sin.
I await your call. 
Your Jesus
Featured Image -- 25015If you have any kind of miraculous event take place during your prayer vigil Please let us know about it. 
God Bless
Mother of Salvation Pray for Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.