Sunday 10 September 2017

Australia National Day of Prayer and Fasting 9-12-17

This was sent in from Australia asking for the Remnant to please pray against Same Sex Marriages being allowed in their country.

just-marriedThere is going to be a National Day of Prayer and Fast on Tuesday the 12th September,the day the ballot papers start arriving in Australian homes and the first votes in the marriage plebiscite will be cast. If the Remnant can please join with thousands of Australians on this day of Prayer and Fast it will
be greatly appreciated.
The last couple of weeks has been very hard on all of us since the campaign officially started. Those who have voiced their concerns against same sex marriage have been severely attacked by the media and public.
Some of our priests in Western Australia have also not spoken up for fear of criticism and due to the lack of leadership from our Archbishop who has given no direction to his flock.icon-of-our-lady-of-australia
We are very lucky that in our small church we have a very good priest and he has not been afraid to speak out. My husband and I also addressed our parish regarding the consequences of changing the marriage act which was well received by all our
congregation except one. This Person spoke to my husband after church and preceded to
remark that he didn’t agree with anything Fr had said and what we had said on Same sex marriage. He then went on to say that he had counted how many were in church that
morning,only 72 people and mocked us saying “you may have their vote but I’m voting Yes like all the other 2500 so called registered Catholics in our town who aren’t here!”
The remarks made me very upset but I didn’t realise the significance of 72 until it was pointed out to me about Jesus sending out the seventy two disciples in the bible.
LUKE 10:1-23 After this the Lord appointed seventy two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among
wolves. 16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”
I know that it was no coincidence that there were 72 that day in our church . “Jesus I trust in you” 

divine-mercy-sundayCrusade Prayer (99) For the Salvation of Australia and New Zealand

O God, the Almighty Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, have Mercy on all of your children in Australia and New Zealand.
Forgive us our rejection of Your Holy Word.
Forgive us the sin of indifference.
Rid us of our pagan culture and cover us with the Graces we need to inspire hope, faith, and charity among our brothers and sisters.
We beg You for the Gift of Discernment and ask that You grant all of us the Blessings we need to ensure that only the Truth of Your Holy Word can be heard and that all souls are granted the keys to eternal life. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (82) For the Victory of the Remnant Church hiding

Jesus, King and Saviour of the world, to You do we pledge our honour, our loyalty and deeds, to proclaim Your Glory to all.
Help us to gain the strength, and the confidence, to stand up and declare the Truth at all times.
Never allow us to falter or delay in our march towards victory, and in our plan to save souls.
We pledge our surrender, our hearts, and all that we possess, so that we are free of obstacles, as we continue the thorny road towards the gates of the New Paradise.
We love You, dearest Jesus, our beloved Saviour and Redeemer.
We unite ourselves in body, mind and spirit within Your Sacred Heart. Pour over us Your Grace of Protection. Cover us with Your Precious Blood, so that we will be filled with courage and love to stand up and declare the Truth of Your New Kingdom.
Amen.

christians-in-iraqFor Clergy: Crusade Prayer (22) Catholic Priests uphold the teachings of the Church

O, My beloved Jesus, keep me strong and the flame of my love for You alight, every moment of my day.
Never allow this flame of love for You to flicker or die.
Never allow me to weaken in the presence of temptation.
Give me the graces needed to honour my vocation, my devotion, my loyalty and to uphold the Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church. I offer You my allegiance, at all times.
I pledge my commitment to fight in your army so that the Catholic Church can rise again in glory to welcome you, dear Jesus, when you come again.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.