Wednesday 7 March 2018

Seal of the Living God testimony


Seal of the Living God testimony




SealScapular_1I have been a believer in the Book Of Truth since Lent of 2011 and my children, husband and myself have prayed the Seal Prayer pretty much daily since it was given by God. We have been wearing the Seal Scapulars for a few years and have had the printed Seals hanging in our home.
We have had a Seal card along with a window decal in each of our vehicles and a Seal affixed to the door of our pop-out camper.
I am positive that God has protected us because of this Prayer so many times but not always does He grant the grace to see exactly how.
Last Friday, directly after my 11am Adoration hour, I needed to text a friend but decided I would drive a few blocks to the shop I wanted to go to and text her there. I pulled right in front of the shop on street parking. We live in a relatively small town.
As I pulled out my phone and started texting I noticed the lady owner come out onto the sidewalk in front of her shop and kind of stand there looking around. I only glanced out of the corner of my eye because it was a bit unusual to see her out in the front like that.
I assumed she was waiting for someone to come or something. I didn’t pay much attention at all. She only stayed out for an minute or two and went back inside. I finished my text and went inside.
When I went to purchase my items she was at the checkout with another worker and I thought she was talking to her as I heard her say, “working overtime.” But, then she said to me, “You were out texting in your car right?” I said, “yes.” She then proceeded to tell me that she had stepped outside to take a picture of the outside of the shop and then saw a semi truck coming directly at me in my parked car as I was texting. She said there was nothing she could do to stop it. It seemed he may have been texting or using his phone and at the last moment looked up and quickly corrected the truck. She said she was really shaken and couldn’t believe he didn’t at least hit my bumper.michael-morning
I had major goose bumps all over my arms when she told me this. She said she had goose bumps too. She said, “Your angels were working overtime today!” I said, “Praise the Lord.”
My drive was 25 mins home and I spent the whole time thanking God for His protection. I just let the whole thing sink in as I prayed. I had a desire to pray my Seal prayer in Adoration that day as I don’t always because every night we say it as a family.  It was just an extra confirmation that today God was going to show me His protection through this miraculous prayer.

Had the shop owner not stepped outside at the exact time that I arrived no one would have been there to see this happen except the semi driver (whom I will now pray immunity for and that is a blessing.)

I would never have known just how I was protected. That was a grace. But, I am so positive that we who pray this prayer have this kind of protection all the time and we will only know in Paradise how many times His Seal has preserved us.
All praise, glory and adoration be to our God, forever and ever!
Seal of GodExcerpt:  “I promise you that the persecution will be swift and that you will be protected.
For I now bequeath the Seal of My Love and Protection.
With this you will escape the notice of those who will cause hardship in your countries.
My Seal is My Promise of Salvation. My Power will surge through you with this Seal and no harm will come to you.
This is a miracle, children, and only those who bow before Me, their Lord and Creator of all things, as little children with love in their hearts for Me, can be blessed with this Divine Gift.”

https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/god-the-father-rise-now-and-accept-my-seal-the-seal-of-the-living-god/ 

Recite this prayer daily to bind you to the Heart of God the Father thus invoking His Heavenly Protection

Recite this Crusade Prayer (33) to acknowledge My Seal and accept it with love, joy and gratitude.
“O my God, my loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection.
Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my beloved Father.
I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever. I love You, dear Father. I console You in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.”
SealScapular_1

Click link to order the seal scapular   https://www.christogifts.com/scapulars/38-seal-of-the-living-god-scapular-x-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.