Monday 12 March 2018

Mother of Salvation image

Mother of Salvation image

There are images on the internet that are being shared of a painted image titled the Mother of Salvation.

This image is not associated with this mission of salvation.

  The only image that was commissioned was made for the Medal of Salvation. Maria Divine Mercy was given the instructions on how the medal was to be made and how it was to be distributed on July 18,2013.

Please read message below
Featured Image -- 25764My child, I wish it to be made known that, from now on, I am to be addressed by the last title, given to me by my Son, on Earth. In this, the Final Mission, I am to be referred to, at all times, as the Mother of Salvation.
My Image is to be created and a Medal struck where, on one side, I am to be placed with the sun behind my head and where twelve stars woven into a crown of thorns sits on my head. On the reverse side of the Medal, I wish to depict the Sacred Heart of my Son with the Two Swords of Salvation, which are to be crossed on each side.
backofmedal_grey0000_3The Swords of Salvation will have a dual purpose. The First Sword will slay the beast and I have been given the authority to do this on the Final Day. The other Sword will pierce the hearts of the most hardened sinners and will be the Sword by which their souls will be saved.
This Medal is to be made available in bulk and then, when received by those seeking them out, must be blessed by a priest and then given freely to others. The Medal of Salvation offers the Gift of Conversion, and Salvation.
All those who receive the Medal of Salvation must recite this Crusade Prayer (115) For the Gift of Conversion:
O Mother of Salvation, cover my soul with your tears of Salvation.
Rid me of doubts.
Lift my heart, so that I will feel the Presence of your Son.
Bring me peace and solace. 
Pray that I will be truly converted.
Help me to accept the Truth and open my heart to receive the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Amen.
My child, please have this Medal designed and made. I will guide you every step of the way and then you must ensure that it is made available throughout the world.
Go in peace to serve my Son.
Your Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.