Tuesday 20 March 2018

Mother of Salvation: if you do not ask, then how can my Son help you?


Mother of Salvation: if you do not ask, then how can my Son help you?


cropped-sacred-and-immaculate-hearts.jpgMy dear children, at times of sorrow and distress you must always call on me, your Mother, to help ease your worries, no matter how difficult your circumstances are.
Remember that when I present my Son with your special request, if it involves a plea for the salvation of your soul or that of someone else, He will always respond to my pleas.
If it is to ask for a special blessing or healing, then I will always intervene on your behalf. Not one request will be ignored and if it is the Will of God, your prayers will be answered. There is not one soul on earth who cannot ask for the help of my Son, if they beg Him for their salvation.
My Son will make special concessions for every soul you pray for. His Mercy is great, His Love unfathomable. Never fear to approach Him to ask Him for His Mercy. Prayer, my dear children, is a very powerful means by which to gain the Mercy of God. Not one prayer is ever ignored. But if you do not ask, then how can my Son help you?
Pray, pray, pray in your own words, for God will never fail to respond to you.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.