Sunday 20 November 2016

My Flames of Mercy, like Tongues of Fire, will descend on every soul soon







My Flames of Mercy, like Tongues of Fire, will descend on every soul soon


mystery-rosary13My dearly beloved daughter, it is time for each of My followers to understand that My Mercy must be accepted without fear.
I am not coming to harm or judge God’s children during The Warning. I come only to prepare them by revealing to them the truth in their hearts.
Only by trusting in My Love and Divinity can you feel real joy and peace. If you allow fear to grip your heart, you will not be able to accept My Gift. Rejoice, for I love all of you.
The time to celebrate My Birth is important, as fewer and fewer nations tolerate My Name. When you celebrate My Birth, you acknowledge your own salvation.
I have given you the Gift of Freedom. Now share The Truth with others without fear in your hearts.
When the time comes for the whole world to witness the public event of My Second Coming, you will regret not having spread My Word to lost souls.
Please prepare your hearts and souls so that they can be cleansed in anticipation of My Promise to come again.
Use this time in prayer. Spend time with family and those close to you. Help those who are troubled in body and spirit.
My Flames of Mercy, like Tongues of Fire, will descend on every soul soon. You must not stop in fear or be worried. All I ask is that you are prepared at all times.
Your Jesus




For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (22) Catholic Priests uphold the teachings of the Church

O, My beloved Jesus, keep me strong and the flame of my love for You alight, every moment of my day.
Never allow this flame of love for You to flicker or die.
Never allow me to weaken in the presence of temptation.
Give me the graces needed to honour my vocation, my devotion, my loyalty and to uphold the Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church. I offer You my allegiance, at all times.
I pledge my commitment to fight in your army so that the Catholic Church can rise again in glory to welcome you, dear Jesus, when you come again.
Amen.









Virgin Mary: All those who promote abortion and who are responsible for it being introduced are guilty of mortal sin


GodsimageMy dear child, the most sacred Creation of My beloved Father, the life of those babies in the womb, is to be destroyed a millionfold all over the world.
The evil one has influenced governments in all parts of the world to ensure that abortion is not only accepted, but that it will be seen as a good thing.
How many tears are now being spilled in Heaven! All the angels and saints bow their heads in sorrow.
God’s children will be destroyed in many numbers as the time for the Great Tribulation commences.
Wars, famines, murders and suicides will increase. It is the sin of abortion, however, which incurs the Wrath of My Father more than almost any other sin.
Countries who condone abortion will suffer greatly by the Hand of God. Their countries will weep when their punishment is witnessed. All those responsible for the introduction of such a vile act will need much prayer.
My child, it is important that everyone recites My Holy Rosary every Friday until the last week in January 2013 to stop the spread of abortion.
Every child murdered in the womb becomes an angel in My Father’s Kingdom. They pray, every day, for each mother who intervened knowingly and without hesitation to end the life of the child within her. Their prayers are being used to salvage the souls of their Mothers.
All those who promote abortion and who are responsible for it being introduced are guilty of mortal sin.
Pray, pray, pray for these sinners as they are in great need of the Mercy of God.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation








In this part of the webcast, we discuss the false prophet and the antichrist. This is…
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.