Monday 14 November 2016

He will, by the power of the occult, perform what will be seen to be cures for people who are terminally ill



He will, by the power of the occult, perform what will be seen to be cures for people who are terminally ill


My dearly beloved daughter, I wish to tell you that the changes, which will prepare the world for My Second Coming, are about to be seen by the whole world.
The wars in the Middle East will accelerate and be widespread. They will involve the West as well as the East. The turmoil will be halted by the man of peace, the beast, the antichrist. Many will, in time, believe that he is God, the Messiah; so much power will he seem to possess. His powers have been accorded to him by the father of evil, Satan.
He will, by the power of the occult, perform what will be seen to be cures for people who are terminally ill. They will be cured of their illnesses temporarily and people will believe that his powers will have come from Heaven. That he is I, Jesus Christ. They will believe that he comes to prepare the world for the New Era and that the Second Coming is taking place before them.
He will perform other miracles, but they will simply be an illusion. Some sacred servants of Mine will drop before him and adore him. Political leaders will publicly applaud him. He will be seen as the good and humble messiah and he will emulate all My traits. Sadly he will deceive many.
I beg you, My disciples, to warn people that I, Jesus Christ, will not come in the flesh. This cannot be. I have already come to earth in the flesh and this cannot happen a second time. When I come again it will be through the way in which I left and then the wicked will be banished and My New Paradise will replace the earth.
Do not be deceived. Be alert. I will continue to warn you about the antichrist and the lies he will present to the world. In this way, you can help Me save those poor souls who will follow him slavishly into the pits of hell.
Your Jesus





Crusade Prayer (17) Mother of Salvation Prayer for Dark Souls

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation and Mediatrix of all Graces, you who will participate in the salvation of humanity from the wickedness of Satan, pray for us.
Mother of Salvation, pray that all souls can be saved and accept the love and mercy shown by your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, who comes once again to save humanity and to give us the chance of eternal salvation.
Amen.




Never fear Me for I come in peace

My dearly beloved daughter, again, I say to all of you, dear disciples of Mine, not to be fearful. While events to come may be distressing for you to witness, remember these, My Holy Words, given to you now.
My Love for humanity is so great that I forgive easily, any sin, no matter how offensive, once true remorse is shown by the sinner. Never fear Me if you truly love Me because I protect you at all times. Yes, you will suffer in My Name, when you walk behind Me. But this is something, which you must accept. It is such a small price to pay for the Glory, which lies ahead of you.
Those who, however, walk in front of Me in the mistaken belief that they do not need the Presence of God in their lives need to be fearful. These sinners, who will never show remorse, for they believe that they are in control of their own destiny, will fall into the abyss. This, the trap laid down for them by the evil one, can be likened to a ticking clock. For every minute they continue to forsake Me, their time is shortened. Their time to redeem themselves in My Eyes is short.
Know that the two armies for the battle of souls have now lined up in order to prepare for the war. Time is moving on so please be prepared at all times.
Never fear Me, for I come in peace. Be fearful, however, of the beast who will be seen to come in peace, but who comes to destroy you. He, the evil one, and his followers on earth are those you should be fearful of. Not Me.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.