Monday 26 October 2015








When you honour My Mother, you must visit her Shrines and pay homage to her there


My dearly beloved daughter, no living man can ever fully understand how cunning Satan is. In those he infests, know that they will never give you the impression of evil. On the contrary, they will be very appealing, humourous, authoritative and convincing when they reveal their sinful ways to you, so that you will be accepting of their deceit.
Those, within My Church, who pay homage to the evil one and who slavishly follow his instructions, will greatly confuse you by their holy demeanor. They will win many of you over to their ways, as it will seem to you that they truly honour Me and My beloved Mother. But know that every gesture and seemingly holy act will camouflage an insult before the altars, which are designated to honour My Name. You must know that when they honour the beast,they will present what will seem like holy acts before you, but they will be back to front.Their intentions will seem to be most holy and respectful, but do not be deceived.
When you honour My Mother, you must visit her Shrines and pay homage to her there. Those who love Me will go to her. They must never accept that My Mother can be commanded to the court of the enemies of My Church.
The other signs which the world will be asked to accept, which will seem to honour the Triune God, My Mother and all the saints, will seem to be good. But they will always be shown to you in a different way by the enemies of God. When the unexpected is presented, know that this is a great sign of the beast, who will fool the world into believing that he and his cohorts are saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.