Sunday 18 October 2015

Not only to pray The Seal of the Living God but also wear the Seal Scapular around your neck.
March 8, 2012
Children do not be afraid. No harm will come to those who wear My Seal, the Seal of the Living God. satan and his fallen angels, who infest the world at this time, do not have the authority over those who have the Mark of the Living God.
You must listen to Me, children, and accept My Seal, for it will save not only your lives, but your souls. Recite the Prayer to receive My Seal every day.
Ensure that each member of your family and loved ones understand the significance of My Seal.
Your love for Me, your heavenly Father, will be your saving Grace and it will give you the strength that you need. My Seal of Protection is foretold, as the Second Seal is broken.
The rider of the red horse is the avenging dark angel, who will slay My children in the many wars to come. But he will pass over those of My children with the Seal on their foreheads.

Mother of Salvation: All those of different faiths must begin also to recite my Holy Rosary, for it will bring each of you great protection
The Four Mysteries of The Holy Rosary
February 2, 2014Pray, Pray My Divine Mercy at 3:00 P.M. every single day and you can save the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.