Wednesday 8 March 2023

Crusade Prayer (6): Prayer to stop the antichrist... BOOK OF TRUTH..


 

Crusade Prayer (6): Prayer to stop the antichrist

O Jesus, I pray that God in His Mercy will prevent the antichrist and his vile army from causing terror and inflicting hardship on Your children. We pray that he will be stopped and that the hand of chastisement will be avoided through the conversion achieved during The Warning. Amen


Crusade Prayer (12) Prayer to avoid the Sin of Pride

O My Jesus, help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your Holy Name. Help me to listen, Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can discern the Truth of Your Word when you Call out to mankind.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.