Monday 13 March 2023

I do not reveal dates.... BOOK OF TRUTH..


 

I do not reveal dates

My dearly beloved daughter, you must keep calm and composed and place all your trust in Me.

The time for The Warning is almost here and you must be patient. Pray, My daughter, that all of humanity can be saved through My Gift.

Please do not guess dates, for I have told you many times that I do not reveal dates.

They are not for your knowing. Be patient. The time for the Warning will be according to My Holy Will.

Place all your trust in Me and leave everything in My Hands.

Your beloved Jesus

Crusade Prayer (17) Mother of Salvation Prayer for Dark Souls

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation and Mediatrix of all Graces, you who will participate in the salvation of humanity from the wickedness of Satan, pray for us.
Mother of Salvation, pray that all souls can be saved and accept the love and mercy shown by your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, who comes once again to save humanity and to give us the chance of eternal salvation.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.