Thursday 17 September 2020

I call out to all those who are unsure as to whether I Exist, or not

I call out to all those who are unsure as to whether I Exist, or not

My dearly beloved daughter, I call out to all those who are unsure as to whether I Exist, or not.

I realise how difficult it is for you to believe in a life, other than the one you live now. I know that you find it hard to accept in My Divine Presence. Yet, know that when you love someone, that the Presence of God, in your soul, allows for this Gift. Use this love to call on Me and I will speak to your heart.

This is an age where, very soon, you will know, instinctively, that many events in the world are being caused by the evil present in the hearts of men with cruelty in their souls.

This is the time when I will make My Voice heard amongst you. I speak through My prophets in order to enlighten you so that I can show you the Love that I have for you. Do not pull away from Me. There is a spark of recognition for Me within your soul. Now is the time for you to ponder on your future, for you must know this. Without Me; without My Love and My Mercy, you will never find peace.

I Am the Truth. I bring news, which may not sit comfortably with you, but I speak the Truth. The Truth is difficult, in the beginning, to accept because it reveals the bad as well as the good. People only want to see the pleasant side, but very often, the exterior of warm pleasantries simply cover up the Truth. Many cannot savour the Truth – the Existence of God, the Creator of all things – yet, they are prepared to accept falsities, which are presented to them.

These are just passing forms of titillation and are meaningless. They succeed in distracting you and give you a false sense of security. But they have no substance.

Remember, your time on earth is simply a form of exile, brought about by sin.

I came to salvage the human race from sin, when I came the first time. Sadly, I was not welcomed. I was murdered and died on the Cross before I could claim My Kingdom. Now I will come again, as foretold, to claim the Kingdom, promised to Me by My Beloved Father. This time, I will prepare all of you for this event, for I promise you now, the greatest gift of all.

You, are a child of God, whether or not you accept this fact. You are very much loved. I will enlighten you, if you come to Me and ask Me to help you. There is nothing to fear, because I am your beloved Jesus, and for you, I died a death of great suffering. Your own suffering, where you wander lost, in confusion, and where you find it impossible to find peace, is almost over.

Come, follow Me. I have great plans and My Divinity will be proven to all. Even those who continue to reject Me will be presented with the Truth, when My Glorious Second Coming is witnessed by over seven billion people.

No one will deny I Exist then. They will find it impossible, yet many will refuse to accept the New Kingdom, which I will unveil for all of God’s children.

Do not turn away, for I wish to save you and take you, and the whole of humanity, into the inheritance for which you were all born.

Your beloved Jesus.

Crusade Prayer (28) Prayer for unification of all Christian Churches

O God of the Most High, we kneel before You to beg for the unification of all Your children in the fight to retain Your Christian Churches on earth.
Let not our differences divide us at this time of great apostasy in the world.
In our love for You, dear Father, we beseech You to give us the graces to love one another in the Name of Your beloved Son, Our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
We adore You. We love You. We unite to fight for the strength to retain your Christian Churches on earth in the trials we may face in the years ahead.
Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.