Thursday 16 August 2018

First Message received from Our Saviour Jesus Christ


First Message received from Our Saviour Jesus Christ


dmcBehold the time is near for you to tell the world that Justice will befall all those who reject Me. My Mercy knows no bounds to all those who follow the Truth of My suffering on the Cross.
Joy to those of My followers who reject the temptations they are faced with every day. Others, who turned their backs on My Teachings, are blind to the promises made by Me when I died for their sins on the Cross.
I Am in deep pain and feel desolate with the abandonment that I suffer from My beloved sinners, for whom I gave up My earthly Life.
The Earth is in darkness at this time. They, My followers, suffer greatly with Me when they witness a world of sinners who have not only turned their back on God, My Eternal Father, but on Me, Who suffered a Great Sacrifice to save them from the realms of eternal damnation.
I Am distressed, and cry bitter tears of disappointment and sorrow, at the way I have been rejected for the second time. I urge My followers to gather together at this time of sorrow in the world. They must leave aside their indifference to pray and join with Me to help those whose souls have been stolen by the evil one.
There is still time for sinners to repent. There is no easy way. It has to be from the heart. Believers, do not be afraid to raise your voices in unison to declare the Love that I have for all.
Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews and for all those faiths, deduced by the fallible mind of mankind – I call on you all, one last time, to open your eyes to the True Word of God the God that sent you the Word through the prophets. The Truth was written and documented in the Holy Word of the Scriptures, which no man can amend, change or attempt to twist to his own interpretation.
There is only one God. So put down your weapons, open your eyes and follow Me to eternal life.
I love you all so much that I gave up My Life for you. Have you forgotten this? Through My Divine Mercy, I implore all of you to turn back to Me, one last time. Through My Mercy, I come back to Earth to try and help you to look into your hearts and seek the Truth. Do not allow the deceiver to destroy you. Seek the Truth. Love – pure love – is the path to My Father’s Kingdom.
Please remember My Divine Mercy. I love each and every single one of you. Pray for forgiveness now. Hold out your hands and let Me guide you to My Father’s Kingdom. I Am returning to Earth as foretold. That time is drawing so quickly that many will not be prepared. So many will be shocked and taken unawares, that they will not believe it is happening. There is not much time now for My prophets to help prepare mankind for this Great Event.
Believers, I call on you all to heed My Warning. Spread the Truth. Urge people to ask for My Mercy. I will strive to save every single soul who repents, right up to their very last breath.
I cannot, and will not, interfere with their free will. I beseech you to listen and heed My Word. I love all of you. I ask you to pray for conversion before the end times, which are almost upon us. I have no wish to frighten My followers, but I beseech all of you now to save souls. You must remind everyone of the urgency to rid their minds of worldly pursuits. Instead, seek out the virtues of simple humility, devoid of ego and idolatry.
The ordinary people will have to lead the way in spreading the Truth about My Second Coming.
Because of the rapidly evolving spiritual darkness, spread by atheism and the surge of Satanic worship, in the sad and ungrateful world of today, it is the simple souls, the true believers, who will have to take on this task.
Pray now for the salvation of mankind as the world now heads into the Great Tribulation, as foretold in Sacred Scripture. It will be up to mankind’s own free will whether or not they are prepared to seek redemption for their sins. They must never be afraid. My Love is ever-Merciful.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ



Crusade Prayer (165) For the Gift of Eternal Life

Jesus help me to believe in Your Existence.
Give me a sign so that my heart can respond to You.
Fill my empty soul with the Grace that I need to open my mind and my heart to Your Love.
Have Mercy on me, and cleanse my soul from every wrongdoing, that I have committed in my life.
Forgive me for rejecting You, but please fill me with the love that I need, to be made worthy of Eternal Life.
Help me to know You, to see Your Presence in other people and fill me with the Grace to recognise the Sign of God in every beautiful Gift, which You have given the human race.
Help me to understand Your Ways and save me from the separation and the pain of darkness that I feel in my soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.