Tuesday 5 June 2018

Without Me, death of the body and the soul would claim the entire human race


Without Me, death of the body and the soul would claim the entire human race


Featured Image -- 24965My dearly beloved daughter, when a man turns his back on Me, I weep with great sorrow, but I Am Patient and Forgiving. If he rejects My Word and no longer shows love to others, which he would not do were he to follow in My Footsteps, this causes Me great pain. Still, I Am Patient in the hope he will come back to Me. It is when a man steals souls from Me, and leads them into eternal darkness, that all vengeance is Mine and I will inflict upon him a great punishment. This punishment can be in the form of suffering which will, if he is fortunate to accept his lot with humility, save him.
My Mercy is boundless, but when I am defiled, through acts of great cruelty, committed against God’s children, My Anger is to be feared. Know that I will punish My enemies, but this is for their own good and for the salvation of all those with whom they come into contact. Is there any end to which those who despise Me, My Word and My Plan of Salvation; that the proud, arrogant and the ignorant will not stoop to? The answer is that their wickedness is inexhaustible.
Never before has the love amongst men been so lacking, as it is now. Not one soul alive in the world is immune to the influence of Satan. Those who mistakenly believe that they are in My Favour, but who treat others harshly, will feel the brunt of My Hand. My Patience is dwindling; My Heart heavy and My Desire to save those who try to destroy others, weary.
The cunning of the evil one is beyond your understanding. He will convince even those with the strongest faith to offend Me, through grievous sin, and those with little faith to succumb, even further, into the depths of despair. No one is safe from Satan and unless you pray for My Mercy, offer personal sacrifices to Me, then the destruction of souls will escalate.
Millions are being lost to Me at this time and yet not many Christians understand the necessity of prayer. Prayer alone will destroy the influence of the devil and I ask that you increase the time you spend in prayer to weaken the grip he has over the human race.
holyeucharistWithout My Intervention many millions more souls would be lost. Without My Mercy many of those destined for eternal darkness would never see My Face. Without My Presence in the Holy Eucharist, there would be no life – life of the body as well as the soul. Without Me, death of the body and the soul would claim the entire human race but, because of Me, death will no longer be present in the new world to comeBecause I defeated death through My Resurrection, you too will defeat it. Death will not exist in My New Kingdom on earth. The body and the soul will be a living union – a Gift, which must not be rejected.
You must never forget My Promise – all those who are with Me and in Me will have everlasting life.
Your Jesus



Crusade Prayer (130) Novena of Salvation Crusade Prayer

My beloved Mother of Salvation, please gain for all souls the Gift of Eternal Salvation through the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Through your intercession, I plead that you will pray to release all souls from bondage to Satan.
Please ask your Son to show Mercy and forgiveness for those souls who reject Him, hurt Him with their indifference, and who adore false doctrine and false gods.
We beseech you, dear Mother, to beg for the graces to open the hearts of those souls who are most in need of your help. Amen.
For one week each month until the return of Jesus, commit to a 7-day novena:
– Recite Crusade Prayer #130 3 times per day for 7 days.
– The first Crusade Prayer #130 of your 7-day novena is to be recited on a Monday morning.
– Each seven day novena includes one fast day. Day of your choice. Day of fast = one full meal; bread and water are permitted at other two meals; no snacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.