Monday 25 June 2018

Seal of the Living God reminder

Seal of the Living God reminder

seal smallThe seal of the Living God that was given to humanity from Our Heavenly Father has the most powerful protection.
The daily recital of the prayer is what seals your heart and soul to Our Loving Father NOT the pretty red wax seal image
Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God
O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father.  I beg you to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever. I love you, dear Father. I console you in these times, dear Father. I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children.  Amen.
My Mission to save humanity is almost complete. My Remnant has been formed.
You have been given the Gifts of the Seal of the Living God, the Medal of Salvation and the Crusade Prayers. They will be your armour against My adversary. 
I will speak with you only periodically and through the Remnant from now on.
You are ready to take up your armour to fight to keep My Word alive in a place of desolation.
My Plan is to ensure that all of you spread My Word and contemplate what I have given you. I will never desert My final Mission, for this is impossible. Be patient and trust in Me completely. These Messages will bring you great comfort and consolation in days of great spiritual trials. Be thankful for My Mercy
SealScapular_1

You can find all the crusade prayers here at this site

http://crusadeprayergroup.org/crusade.html

english1 001English2 001

To order the Medal of Salvation please visit http://americas.christogifts.com/americas-medalsandjewelery/medal-of-salvation-packs-of-5.html

medalactualbackofmedal_grey0000_3

https://motherofsalvation.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.