Tuesday 18 July 2017

Mother of Salvation: Love and only Love comes from God. Hatred only comes from Satan. There is no in-between


Mother of Salvation: Love and only Love comes from God. Hatred only comes from Satan. There is no in-between


FatimaMy child, there is much hatred against this Mission of Salvation, because the evil one does not want to lose one soul to God. When God speaks through a prophet, it creates outrage in Hell. Every effort is made by the evil one to silence the Word of God, in these circumstances. He, Satan, will do everything possible to poison people against anything which will save the souls of humanity. 
He will spread hatred until souls, who are filled with his hatred, will become willing agents of his, until they no longer control what they do. Filled with his outrage, they will find it impossible to feel love in their hearts for those they believe are their enemies. Then, they will begin to hate themselves and the more they sin against God, they will be filled with a terrible anguish.
Eventually, when hatred of this kind overtakes souls, they will be unable to free themselves from Satan. Much prayer is needed for such souls. If a soul blasphemes against God’s Word, they will be faced with a struggle against the beast, so fierce, that it will render it impossible to extradite themselves from his power. Their curse against God becomes their curse and nothing can be done for them, at that stage.
Souls, who are filled with hatred, do not speak the Word of God, for this cannot be. Hatred will never spill from the lips of those who truly love God. You must never underestimate the power of Satan, for he can trap any soul, no matter how good they are. At first, he, the evil one, will be very convincing when he fills the victim with his lies. He will even create a spiritual sense that it is I, the Mother of God, who is communicating to the soul. He will use the soul’s love of God to instill, within it, a sense of outrage against what the soul perceives to be an evil act, deed or word. He entraps the souls who can, at times, be loyal servants of God. But, once a soul allows the evil one to fill it with any form of hatred, he or she will find it impossible to become free of him.
this-is-my-commandment-that-ye-love-one-another-as-i-have-loved-you1Only prayer and great acts of penance and humility can drive him away. After a while, the soul will know that something is troubling it, when the anger, discomfort, anxiety and complete lack of peace, takes over the soul. The evil one will not rest, until the soul, finally, turns against God and blasphemes against Him.
Children, you must never engage with those who place doubts in your soul about the Perfection of God. When you engage with those who curse God, you will become contaminated. When you do this, you will also be filled with a hatred, which you will have never felt before. Then you will need great assistance and intervention, before you can be made worthy to stand in the Presence of God again.mary-world-rosary1
Ignore any form of hatred, for it could never come from God. There is only one source from which hatred evolves and that is Satan. Engage with Satan and those whose hearts he fills with hatred, then, this venom will spill into your soul.
Ignore this situation. Remain silent. Pray for those souls who hate others. You must recite my Holy Rosary to protect from this temptation.
I warn you of these things, as the power of Satan is so strong at this time, as he tries to steal the souls of all those people throughout the world who believe in my Son, Jesus Christ, and those who are loyal to me, His beloved Mother.
Please heed me, at this time, by reciting this Prayer to protect you from hatred.
Crusade Prayer (138) Protection from hatred
O Mother of Salvation, protect me from every kind of hatred. Help me to remain silent, when confronted by hatred. Keep me strong in my allegiance to Jesus Christ, when I am at my weakest. Seal my lips. Help me to turn my back on those who engage me with words, which deny the Teachings of your Son or those who taunt me because of my faith. Pray for these souls, dear Mother, so that they will renounce Satan and feel the peace of your love and the Reign of the Holy Spirit, within their souls. Amen.
Love and only Love comes from God. Hatred only comes from Satan. There is no in-between. No middle. You are either for my Son or against Him.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation





Crusade Prayer (64) Save my brothers and sisters

Oh my dearest Savior Jesus Christ, accept my gift of prayer and sacrifices to help save my brothers and sisters from the prison of darkness they are in.
Allow me to help salvage their souls.
I beg you to forgive them for their sins and I ask that you flood their souls with the Holy Spirit so that they will run into your arms as the refuge they so desperately need before they are lost forever.
I offer you my gift of surrender for such souls in humble servitude and thanksgiving.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.