Thursday 20 July 2017

Mother of Salvation: All references to Hell have been abolished and man has been misled into a false sense of security


Mother of Salvation: All references to Hell have been abolished and man has been misled into a false sense of security


My child, as long as Satan’s reign exists, on Earth, the Truth will always be suppressed. 
Since my Son’s death on the Cross, every attempt to spread His Word has been thwarted. And, since Christianity spread, many cracks appeared and the Doctrine dictated by my Son, Jesus Christ, through His disciples, was adapted. The Truth has always been tampered with, but despite this, the Word of God still remains alive in the world and the Presence of my Son, through the Holy Eucharist, has been maintained.
The Truth, regarding the existence of Satan and the reality of Hell, has been suppressed for many decades and this has had a detrimental effect on the salvation of humanity. All references to Hell have been abolished and man has been misled into a false sense of security. So now, today, few people believe in the existence of the devil or the abyss of Hell. This lie has been the scourge of humanity and, as a result, many souls have been lost, because Hell is denied. Mortal sin is no longer deemed to be a reality and so no attempt is made to avoid it. Those who serve my Son, Jesus Christ, in His Churches have a duty to prepare souls, so that they are fit to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Hell can be avoided, through an understanding of the consequences of mortal sin, yet not one word is mentioned of it. Souls are lost because they are never instructed properly how to avoid sin and seek repentance. To become worthy to enter my Son’s Kingdom, you must spend time living your lives, according to the Word of God. Please do not ignore the Truth, for if you do, you will be lost.
Pray, pray, pray that humanity will accept the existence of Satan, because until they do, they will never truly accept my Son’s Promise of Redemption.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation




For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (66) Help me to remain true to Your Most Holy Word

Oh Dear Jesus help me to remain true to Your most Holy Word at all times.
Give me the strength to uphold the Truth of your Church in the face of adversity.
Fill me with the grace to administer the Holy Sacraments in the way in which You taught us.
Help me to feed Your Church with the Bread of Life and remain loyal to You, even when I am prohibited from doing so.
Free me from the chain of deceit I may face in order to proclaim the true Word of God.
Cover all Your sacred servants with your Precious Blood at this time so that we will remain courageous, loyal and steadfast in our allegiance to You, Our Beloved Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.