Thursday 26 January 2017

Not one of you would ever be given the authority to judge another in My Name, for this is not possible


Not one of you would ever be given the authority to judge another in My Name, for this is not possible


My dearly beloved daughter, under your vow of obedience to Me, you must never defend My Messages. Nor do you have the authority to denounce, or criticise, any other visionary, or self-proclaimed prophet, true or false, in My Name.
To those who claim to speak in My Name and who condemn these Messages for the world, know this. You do not have, nor have you sought, My permission to reject, publicly, any one who claims to be a chosen soul. When you declare these Messages to be untrue, you are saying they are lies. Lies can only come from Satan.
These, My Holy Messages to the world, warn you of the terrible lies, which he, Satan, feeds the souls of all God’s children. How you have been deceived into rejecting Me, your beloved Jesus, Who cries bitter tears in sadness at the way in which I am being rejected.
Those who say that any man could write these Messages from Heaven insult Me. How can a man write the Words from My Lips, when they come from Me? Do you believe that such Sacred Words could be created by the hand of mortal man? Do you believe that any man, stained with sin, could produce My Holy Word, with no interception from My Heavenly Kingdom? If you do, then you give credence to the capability of man to forge a path of conversion in this way. Man is nothing without God. You are not worthy to speak with authority when proclaiming the Word of God. If you proclaim the Word of God from your own lips, with no direction from Me, then you are guilty of grave error.
My daughter, I must remind you, and all those chosen souls, that not one of you would ever be given the authority to judge another in My Name, for this is not possible.
I call on all those chosen souls of Mine now. Remember My Promise to you that I will come again. Know now, that all of you were given a mission to prepare the hearts of man for My Second Coming. Know now, that this is the very last Mission, dictated by the Holy Trinity. Not one of you has My Permission to denounce this, or any other mission. Do this and you will be cast away from Me.
O how the sins of chosen souls cut Me deeper than any other. Those close to Me, who then betray Me, are the ones who hurt Me the most. When they turn on Me, they cause terrible division and prevent souls from following the path to eternal salvation.
Your Jesus




Crusade Prayer (87) Protect our Nation from Evil

O Father, on behalf of Your Son save us from communism.
Save us from dictatorship.
Protect our nation against paganism.
Save our children from harm.
Help us to see the Light of God.
Open our hearts to the Teachings of Your Son.
Help all Churches to remain true to the Word of God.
We beg you to keep our nations safe from persecution.
Dearest Lord, look upon us with Mercy no matter how we offend You. Jesus, Son of Man, cover us with Your Precious Blood. Save us from the snares of the evil one.
We implore you, dear God, to intervene and stop evil from engulfing the world at this time.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.