Wednesday 10 August 2016

Seal of the Living God – Prayer of protection

seal smallPlease sign up to Follow the Blog to receive updates

For I now bequeath the Seal of My Love and Protection.
With this you will escape the notice of those who will cause hardship in your countries.
My Seal is My Promise of Salvation. My Power will surge through you with this Seal and no harm will come to you.
This is a miracle, children, and only those who bow before Me, their Lord and Creator of all things, as little children with love in their hearts for Me, can be blessed with this Divine Gift.
Read more at this link:
English
If you have a testimony in regards to the Book of Truth, Medal of Salvation or the Seal of the Living God
Please contact me Juan Martinez 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.