Sunday 13 March 2016




Virgin Mary: The awakening is coming soon


My child the renewal of souls has already begun and the Era of Peace is not too far away.
As all of God’s children are being blessed by the Gift of the Word of my beloved and precious Son, the spread of the Holy Spirit continues to spread across all nations.
There will be no stopping the Word of my Son for this is by the command of My Father.
Conversion will ignite the hearts of humanity and many will feel the Love of God, their natural Father, grip them in such a way that it will surprise and shock them.
Once this Divine Love surges through them they will feel an urge to shout for joy for it is like no other love known to man.
The awakening is coming soon.
As the Spirit of God continues to fan out in Flames of Glory, evil will be diluted and Satan’s army will be left bereft of its soldiers.
It will be left defenceless because many of his followers will be won over by God’s Mercy, leaving Satan with only half an army.
Disillusioned with his empty promises they will respond to the Light of my Son’s Divine Mercy.
The battle has not only begun but souls are now following my Son in their multitudes as they seek out the Truth of Eternal Life.
I bless you my child.
Heaven rejoices because of the conversion of souls and the salvation of dark souls, which is being achieved through the prayers of those who love my Son.


Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation



Crusade Prayer (122) For the consecration to the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ


 Dear Jesus I ask You to consecrate me, my family, friends and nation to the Protection of Your Precious Blood.
You died for me and Your wounds are my wounds as I gracefully accept the suffering, which I will endure in the lead up to Your Second Coming.
I suffer with You Dear Jesus as you try to gather all of God’s children into Your Heart, so that we will have eternal life.
Cover me and all those who need Your Protection with Your Precious Blood.
Amen.



This time is likened to the calm before the storm. Use it to prepare as many people as possible.
August 19, 2012fatherofloveandmercy
My dearly beloved daughter when you suffer because of Me, and when you feel isolated and beyond Me, know that this is when you are closest to My Sacred Heart.
Although this, My Book of Truth, is a Gift to the world from Me and is protected from Heaven, it does not mean that this journey will not be painful for you.
You will experience a criticism and a new kind of attack now that My Holy Word is printed for the world to share.
You must never respond to those who demand that you explain why this book was necessary. Remain silent and continue with My Work.
Do not let any one stop or delay the spread of My Book for every day counts as there is limited time for souls to be granted the time to redeem themselves in My Eyes.
Let me assure you, My daughter, and all of My followers, that you are now setting out on a journey, a pilgrimage, like no other.
This time is likened to the calm before the storm.
Use it to prepare as many people as possible. Spread My messages, My Crusade Prayers, and pray for your brothers and sisters so that after The Warning they will accept My Mercy.
Gather My Church together and pray for strength for the False Prophet is preparing and is already present in the Vatican. But he hides his true façade very carefully. My beloved Vicar is being isolated and time is short.
I want all of you to begin a new Litany of Prayers for protection against the False Prophet and recite them once a day from now on.
The Crusade Prayers may be selected in different lots and recited as you can.
Here is the first Jesus to Mankind Litany Prayer (1) Protection against the False Prophet
Dearest Jesus save us from the deceit of the False Prophet.
Jesus have Mercy on us.
Jesus save us from the persecution.
Jesus preserve us from the antichrist.
Lord have Mercy.
Christ have Mercy.
Dearest Jesus, cover us with Your Precious Blood.
Dearest Jesus, open our eyes to the lies of the False Prophet.
Dearest Jesus unite Your Church.
Jesus protect our Sacraments.
Jesus don’t let the False Prophet divide Your Church.
Dearest Jesus help us to reject lies presented to us as the truth.
Jesus give us strength.
Jesus give us hope.
Jesus flood our souls with the Holy Spirit.
Jesus protect us from the Beast.
Jesus give us the gift of discernment so we can follow
the path of Your True Church at all times forever and ever. Amen.
My daughter, please do not feel overwhelmed with this Mission for I will send you help soon. You must accept all that I ask of you and remain strong in the confidence that all is well.
The conversion is already obtained through these messages and amounts to hundreds of thousands of souls already. So do not feel helpless or worried. I am pleased with the loyalty and dedication of those who love Me without condition.
I am sending you those of Mine with pure hearts to offer you protection.
They will lift you and help you to lead My followers on the entire journey to the Gates of the New Paradise.
I love you My beloved followers. Persevere with Me on this thorny path. Accept the ridicule you will have to face as you continue to spread My Holy Word.
Know that I am always with each one of you. I know My own and they know Me. Nothing can separate us.
Your Jesus




An Act of Consecration

Most-Holy-HeartsAn Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

I, (your name), a faithless sinner– renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day, for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen. Continue reading 

The Memorare

MaryqueenRemember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.