Monday 21 March 2016


Mother of Salvation: Recite Rosary across all nations between now and Easter Sunday


Fatima2My sweet child, how I weep, as I see the hatred mounted, not only against you, but against the Holy Word of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
Now you know how He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane and how He still suffers today as every attempt by Him to intervene to save souls is thwarted by the evil one.
As the wars are now being plotted. it is important that my Holy Rosary be recited every day before Easter.
Children, if you could devote each day of the week to my Holy Rosary with every Friday to saying the four mysteries, between now and Easter, much destruction in the world can and will be mitigated.
My Son is so happy with those who accept His Holy Word, with love and purity of heart.
Great Graces are being bestowed on those clean souls who trust in Him completely, without any doubts in their hearts.
You, my children, are the remnant, the little acorn of believers, who will help swell the Army, now required to deplete sin in the world.
Your prayers and especially my Most Holy Rosary, are the weapons needed to destroy the evil one and those he infests in every corner of the Earth.
Go now, my children, and organise global prayers so that my Rosary is recited across all nations, between now and Easter Sunday.
Go in peace, my child. The Graces you are now being given will help you to deal with the daily attacks from Satan, as his anger with this Work increases.
Your heavenly Mother
Mother of Salvation

Crusade Prayer (130) Novena of Salvation Crusade Prayer

My beloved Mother of Salvation, please gain for all souls the Gift of Eternal Salvation through the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Through your intercession, I plead that you will pray to release all souls from bondage to Satan.
Please ask your Son to show Mercy and forgiveness for those souls who reject Him, hurt Him with their indifference, and who adore false doctrine and false gods.
We beseech you, dear Mother, to beg for the graces to open the hearts of those souls who are most in need of your help. Amen.
For one week each month until the return of Jesus, commit to a 7-day novena:
– Recite Crusade Prayer #130 3 times per day for 7 days.
– The first Crusade Prayer #130 of your 7-day novena is to be recited on a Monday morning.
– Each seven day novena includes one fast day. Day of your choice. Day of fast = one full meal; bread and water are permitted at other two meals; no snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.