Wednesday 3 April 2019

Prayer to invoke the Holy Spirit



Prayer to invoke the Holy Spirit


Divine-Mercy-SundayPrayer to invoke the Holy Spirit (Received 10 May 2011 16.00 hours)
My Mercy, as I have said, knows no bounds. Filled now with the Spirit of light and holiness you, all My followers everywhere, must be brave now and proclaim My word to all you come into contact with. Dismiss the scorn you may experience for it is too important now to ignore My pleas for conversion.
Hear My prayer now to give you the encouragement you need
“Fill me now Oh Lord with the gift of the Holy Spirit to carry your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in your name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with your precious blood so that they can be drawn to your Sacred Heart. Give me the gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in your New Paradise.” Amen.
Please add this to the end of your Chaplet of Divine Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.