Monday 4 March 2019

Urgent Reminder and Request for the Lenten season. Maria Divine Mercy wants to remind everyone, that Jesus, at this time needs your Prayers and Fasting as He is being blackened and forgotten as the World gets worse and so is His Pain!

Urgent Reminder and Request for the Lenten season.Maria Divine Mercy wants to remind everyone, that Jesus, at this time needs your Prayers and Fasting as He is being blackened and forgotten as the World gets worse and so is His Pain!

 
My pain is even greater today than it was during My Crucifixion
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 23:00 hours 
My dearly beloved daughter, I cry with great sadness tonight at the sins of mankind, which have increased with great intensity, as the time for the world to commemorate My Passion on the Cross draws nearer. My pain is even greater than it was when I was first crucified. I Am now reliving the Agony I endured, as the sins of mankind pierce My Heart like a sword, that is longer, sharper and more painful. Hear My pleas. Hear My cries. All of you, comfort Me in this deep agony I endure today. I have to witness, daily, the deep sorrow, the pain and torture inflicted by man, on man, by man, on children. These murderers suffer no remorse, so infected are their dark souls by Satan, the deceiver. He shows no compassion for any of you, because he has no soul. Yet, man foolishly succumbs to his temptations like blind men. So slavishly do they allow themselves to be sucked into this terrible darkness, that I have to rely on those of you believers to pray hard to salvage such souls. 
My pain intensifies daily. Sin is not seen by man, for what it is. At its most basic level it is a love-of-self. At its worst, it is a love of all things that damages others, through dishonesty, violence, abuse and murder. Why do people turn a blind eye when they witness such atrocities? Those victims are people such as yourselves. Pray hard for these perpetrators, because they too are victims. They, My children, have been ensnared by the deceiver, yet many do not even accept he exists. The time is drawing close now for My Word to be truly heard again on Earth. Please, please explain to all that My Mercy is now about to be witnessed on Earth during the forthcoming mystical event. It is important to tell as many people as possible to ask God the Eternal Father, to forgive each and every one of you, for past sins committed. Do it right now and quickly. Save your souls and those of others. While conversion will be rampant, some unfortunate souls will not survive the shock. Pray, pray that they will not die in mortal sin. 
Please remind yourselves of My Passion during Lent, by considering the Sacrifice I made willingly for all of you so that you could be saved. Then understand that The Warning, the Illumination of Conscience, is My next Gift of Mercy for mankind. 
Spread conversion everywhere. Help defeat the deceiver by praying My Divine Mercy to save souls. Trust in Me now and bring Me back into your hearts. Unite together to save mankind through love. 
Your Divine Saviour, Jesus Christ
Son of God the Almighty Father
Creator and Maker of all things
Fasting is important for your souls 
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 19:00 hours
(Message received by Maria Divine Mercy during Adoration of the Holy Eucharist.)
My dearly beloved daughter, tell My children that this time of Lent is a time of quiet reflection, of personal sacrifice and an opportunity to pray for the mitigation of war in the world.
Emulate My fasting in the desert by making small sacrifices.
Fasting is important for your souls. It cleanses the spirit and gives Me great comfort.
You can save many souls by fasting just once a week. This can be according to your desire. All that matters is that you offer up this day for souls.
Use this time to help Me in My battle for souls.
Reflect on My Life on Earth, and the Gift I bestowed, by My death on the Cross, to provide all of My children with Eternal Life.
These few weeks of Lent must be used to prepare your souls and those of your brothers and sisters.
Please prepare for Holy Week and Easter by reciting this Crusade Prayer (34) My Gift of Fasting to Jesus
"O My Jesus, help me in my own small way, to imitate Your life of Sacrifice, in order to save mankind.
Allow me to offer You the gift of fasting one day a week, throughout Lent, to save all of humanity so that they can enter the Gates of the New Paradise on Earth.
I offer You, dear Jesus, my sacrifice with love and joy in my heart. To show You the extent of my love through this sacrifice, I beg You for the salvation of every soul who may have fallen from Grace. Amen."
Do not allow fear to cloud your hope of Eternal Salvation, children. The purification will be swift.
You, My followers, who accept the Seal of the Living God, are blessed.
You must not worry.
You must be strong.
You must be hopeful and focus on Me at all times.
Only then will you rise and walk the thorny road, without hesitation.
I will guide and lead you on your journey every step of the way.
Your beloved Jesus
My Agony is felt by all the saints and all of the angels in Heaven, for the time of the Apocalypse is near
Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:40 hours
My dearly beloved daughter, what rage, what anger and what fear is being felt by those who refuse to accept My Cup of Suffering at this time.
The rage of Satan, against these Messages, will increase quickly and every effort will be made to denounce you, My daughter.
Suffering is to be accepted by you, because of your surrender to My Holy Will, which is of your own accord. So you, My daughter, must remain silent as the screams of the beast and those poor souls he uses to attack you continue. I say this to all of My beloved loyal disciples – remain firm. Keep your heads bowed in humble servitude and offer your suffering for those souls who will not accept the Gift of Truth.
Those responsible for infiltrating My Church on Earth chose the time of Lent, deliberately, to insult Me, their Jesus, who died in agony to save their souls.
So infested are they, those who roam the corridors of Rome, that the biggest sign will be seen in the chaos, which will ensue, as they adhere to the command of the imposter. Chaos, disorder, division and contradiction will be seen everywhere in Rome. This disorder comes from Satan for it cannot come from God.
Anger comes from the evil one and his rage is palpable when My Light spreads amongst God's children. Make it known that when attacks of such a vicious nature are inflicted on another, in My Name, that it is My Presence, which provokes such a reaction.
Only I, Jesus Christ and My followers, can be the focus of such abuse and so, when you find that this becomes unbearable, please say this short prayer:
 "I share this pain with you, dear Jesus, and ask that you bless my enemies and those who scourge you, with the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Amen."
The discord will continue and My Agony is felt by all the saints and angels in Heaven, for the time of the Apocalypse is near.
Hold onto Me, your Jesus, and place all your trust in Me as I build My Remnant Army, in preparation for the ugly battle for souls which lies ahead.

Your Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.