Sunday 3 February 2019

Prayer for each day


Prayer for each day


Prayer for each day (Received Sunday, July 24th, 2011 23:00 hours)
I love and cherish each of you children. Never forget that. When you pray to Me each day say this prayer
Oh my precious Jesus embrace me in your arms and allow my head to rest upon your shoulders so that you can raise me up to your glorious Kingdom when the time is right. Allow your precious blood to flow over my heart that we can be united as one.
Jesus my love



Crusade Prayer (98) For the Grace of God to cover world leaders

O my Blessed Mother of Salvation, please ask your Son to pour out His Graces and Love over those leaders who control the world. Pray that the Light of God will cure them of blindness and unlock their hearts of stone. Stop them from inflicting persecution on innocent people. Please pray that Jesus will guide them, and stop them from preventing the Truth of His Teachings from being spread to nations, throughout the world.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.