Saturday 18 November 2017

Mother of Salvation testimony



Mother of Salvation testimony


IMG_2415This comes from the Philippines

On June 3 and 4, 2017 a retreat was organized by our coordinator R. held in Cebu City for all members of the Remnant Army throughout the Philippines. Our group were one of the participants. On the second day of the retreat early that morning of June 4, the feast of our Mother of Salvation, was the scheduled first procession of her image along the side road. 
The route of the procession was almost about 1 kilometer starting from the venue of the retreat up to the designated end route where the procession would turn and return to the venue. Sincecannot walk the distance, because I will feel the pain and numbness  on my lower back and both legs  due to my degenerative spinal stenosis, I was so worried that I would not be able to participate in the procession. On the eve of the procession I prayed and requested to our Mother of Salvation to allow me to participate and removed the pain that I usually feel on my lower back and both legs when walking a long distance.  
Following morning with strong faith in my heart, that Mama Mary will grant me the favors.  I went and participated in the procession together with the other members of our groupand successfully able to finish the procession without bearing any pain from my lower back and numbness on both legs. 
When we reached the venue I prayed silently thanking Our Mother of Salvation for the miracle/graces that she had given to me on her Feast Day
Last October 8, 2017 we had a Remnant group meeting at I place. Rgave each of the three groups, present during the meeting, the statue of the image of Our Mother of Salvation through R.  Following Saturday (Oct. 14) I presented the image of Our Mother of Salvation to our group, during our scheduled Crusade Prayer meeting, also requested the group members who had the time, to pray in the chapel, everyday, starting the following week.  On the second day of that week (Tuesday), after our crusade prayer, five of us who are regularly praying  in the chapel agreed to skip the prayer following day (Wednesday) because everybody have some important household chores to do, and some have  appointments.  When one of the members a former nun who joined our group (which she usually does before and after our prayer everyday) approached the statue, she discovered that the eyes of the image of Our Mother of Salvation was moist.
Everybody went to see the image and we were all amazed to see the tears around her eyelids. We decided to cancel all our appointments and continued to pray the crusade prayer the following day Wednesday Oct. 18where the Mother of Salvation, continued to manifest. 
This time more tears in her eyes not only on the eyelids but all over her eyes. She also continued to manifest during the prayer meeting at P’s house and during the Mission seminar last November 4where R was able to see her tears. The latest of Mama Marys manifestation was yesterday Nov. 8 when after our Crusade Prayers she shed tears continuously for more than an hour.


Thank you Blessed Mother of Salvation for the Miracle and the Gift of Holy Tears.

Mos image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.