Friday 18 August 2017

They are Mine. I Am theirs. That will always be the case. I love them all. It is that simple


They are Mine. I Am theirs. That will always be the case. I love them all. It is that simple


My dearly beloved daughter, I call on all of My followers, all over the world, to unite as one in Me, to pray for the souls of those who have separated from Me. I, especially, call out to My Crusade Prayer Groups, everywhere, and all those who responded to My Call, through the Book of Truth, to love one another as I love you. Put aside your differences – should they occur; ignore division, should it arise and pay no heed to the hatred that Satan and the souls he has deceived show towards you, for this is My last Mission in preparation for My Second Coming.
You must understand the purpose of My Plan to redeem the world, through the Book of Truth. It is to save all souls, everywhere, no matter who they are, what they believe in, how they sin, what they do to one another and whatever views they may hold. They are Mine. I Am theirs. That will always be the case. I love them all. It is that simple. It cannot be any other way.
Whenever you are persecuted in My Name, always rise above this and pray for the souls who curse you, for My Heart is breaking for them. I suffer terribly for such souls. Bring them to Me, so that they can open their hearts to My Love for them. Help Me to reach out to their sorrowful and broken souls and their hardened hearts, for without Me and without My Intervention, they will wither and die.That is not My Desire. Come, all of you. I call on those who are in Me and with Me. I call on those who do not know Me truly, but who think they do. I call on those who are disloyal to My Teachings. I call on those who reject this Mission and who declare it to be false. Do not forsake Me, for I have not forsaken you. Do not fear Me, for I Am not your enemy and I desire your soul, so that you can be part of Me and then you will find peace in your heart.
My Time is now, as I guide you, open your hearts and remind you of the Truth of My Word, which never changes. The Time for My Coming is close and it is important that you prepare your souls and those with whom you come into contact. My arrival will be sudden and you will have no advance warning. Do not neglect your souls, as you will need to be ready to see the Light of My Face and so that you can remain standing before Me, if you want to enter My Kingdom.
I will always love you when you serve Me with all your heart. I will always love you when you reject Me, denounce My Mission or slander others in My Name, for you know not what you do. When the Day comes I will call out to you, one by one, and then take you into My Arms to give you the comfort you will need. For on that Day, I will unite all who love Me and I will declare the Gates to be opened to allow entry to all God’s children, from all over the world, including those who have died and who will rise again – as one in Me. Then the Will of My Father will be done, at last.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.