Thursday 27 April 2017

My Holy Word may not be changed or adapted so that it becomes something else


My Holy Word may not be changed or adapted so that it becomes something else


My dearly beloved daughter, while I continue to make every effort to reach out to the world, through these Messages – still many devout followers of Mine, fail to accept My Hand. These precious souls of Mine are vulnerable because many will fail to see the way in which their faith will be used to endorse the new, soon-to-be liturgy, which will fail to honor Me, Jesus Christ, the Son of man.
Many will assume, incorrectly, that the new liturgy and the new mass – although changed greatly – can do no harm. So many will quietly question some of the contents, as well as the format and find them strange. Yet very few will challenge them as they will believe that these are blessed by the Church and so therefore, they cannot be wrong. What they do not understand is that My Holy Word may not be changed or adapted so that it becomes something else. My Church is infallible, but should any so-called servant or leader in My Church twist the Word of God or rewrite the meaning of the Holy Eucharist, then they blaspheme against God. 
I was denied by humanity and crucified when they, including the leaders in God’s Temples, rejected the Truth. When anyone – no matter how high they stand amongst you – denies the Truth, they are guilty of heresy and do not come from Me. Yet, they would have you believe that the Truth is a lie. They will deny all that you have been taught by Me to live full Christian lives. They will spit at Me, but lead you along a path, which they will say leads you to Me, but it will not.
These things, foretold, will soon come to pass. Be prepared. When you see the signs, then know that these prophecies can only come from God.
Your Jesus



Litany Prayer (2) For the Grace of Immunity

O Heavenly Father Most High,
I love You.
I honour You.
Lord Have Mercy.
Lord forgive us our trespasses.
I adore You.
I praise You.
I give You thanks for all Your special Graces.
I beg You for the Grace of Immunity for my beloved
(name all those in a list for the salvation of souls)
I offer You my loyalty at all times.
You O Most Heavenly Father,
Creator of all things,
Creator of the Universe,
Creator of humanity,
You are the source of all things.
You are the source of Love.
You are Love.
I love You.
I honour You.
I lay myself before You.
I beg for Mercy for all souls who don’t know You, who don’t honour You, who reject Your Hand of Mercy.
I give myself to You in mind, body and soul so that You can take them into Your Arms, safe from evil.
I ask You to open the Gate of Paradise so that all Your children can unite, at last, in the inheritance you have created for all of us.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.