Thursday 30 March 2017

I will ensure that millions more hear My Words

I will ensure that millions more hear My Words

My dearly beloved daughter, My Love and My Compassion for all sinners has meant that I grant great Mercy on billions of souls. As of today, I will open their eyes to My Messages for humanity. I will ensure that millions more hear My Words, so that I can take many more lost souls into the New Paradise. All such souls, who would never accept these Messages because of their stubbornness, will now see them, for what they are – an Act of Mercy on My part, so that I can salvage their souls.
Priests, who had denounced My Messages and declared them to be the words of the devil will by then realise the terrible mistake they made, by denying souls the opportunity of listening to My Heavenly Voice.
Non-believers, who have struggled to find peace, will now be drawn to My Messages and soon they will seek comfort from Me. I Am waiting for them and as soon as they walk towards Me, I will fill them with a longing for My Love so that they will be powerless to ignore Me.
Believers in God the Almighty Father, who do not accept Me, His beloved Son, will feel a stirring within their souls. They will cry out for the Truth as they witness the ways in which the world will have changed beyond recognition.
Then, those who love Me and who remain staunch in their faith, but who fail to recognise Me when I Call out to their souls, will be overcome by the final realization, when My Divine Presence will be made known to them. I will rejoice when these, My followers, allow Me to guide them properly on the final journey.
I give the world these Gifts because I love everyone. Await this Gift with love and thanksgiving.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.