Friday 21 August 2015

Remember, you are now being given the Gift of the Holy Spirit and as a result you will be unable to deny Me. This road, however, will be full of rocks that may hurt your feet, boulders which will trip you up and those who will stand defiantly to block your way by bullying you and threatening you to turn back the way you came.
Lift your hand in gentle admonishment and say:
“I will never deny the path of the Lord. Nor will I ever deny the Existence of Jesus Christ, Whom mankind has tried to destroy, not only during His suffering on the Cross, but afterwards too. I Am at one with Jesus Christ. I speak in His Name. I walk with Him. He lifts me up so that I too, in my humble way, might help open your heart to the pure Love He holds in His Heart for you and you alone.”
My precious army, rise now when I lead you along the bumpy but Divine pathway to the New Paradise on Earth that awaits you. Please ensure that you gather as many of My wandering children with you along the way, so that we can be united as one family.
Your loving Jesus
Redeemer and Leader of all Mankind.

Those who proclaim My True Word through visionaries will be ridiculed

My dearly beloved daughter, Satan and his demons are trying to torment you now. You must acknowledge this fact and then turn your back. Do not respond, or engage, for when you respond you give the evil one more power over you. Ignore his taunts and hold My Hand as I stand beside you to protect you from such harm.
Tell My followers that as they take up My Chalice and march forward to spread the Truth of My return to Earth, that they too will suffer. They will be insulted, laughed at and made feel foolish as they speak in My Name. Tell them that when this happens that any doubts they may have had in relation to these Messages will disappear. My children, always understand that those who proclaim My True Word through genuine visionaries will suffer ridicule just as the chosen soul, whose role it is to impart My Divine Messages to the world, does. You, My army will be no different. This will be a difficult lesson for you to absorb. Know that you will always suffer in this life when you walk with Me. Know too that only then will you realise that you carry My Cross. For only then will you be qualified to speak My Word. No prophet, no apostle of Mine has found this road an easy one. You must pray for the strength to endure these trials, which will test your faith to extremes.
When you hold My Cross to ease My load, you will be laden with the burden. If you will trust in Me completely, enfold your arms in Mine, I will hold you to give you the strength you need for this journey. A journey so laden with thorns that your feet may bleed, yet your faith will be so strong that you will not be able to live your life without My pure Love.
You, My beloved children, are My precious army. One day you will line the pathways in Heaven in glorious wonder, where the angels will sing in praise of the Work you have carried out for Me in your lifetime on Earth. I reward all My devoted followers for their loyalty and unfaltering love for Me. You are blessed, My chosen souls, that you have been given the Gift to see the Truth when others simply turn their backs.
Remember, you are now being given the Gift of the Holy Spirit and as a result you will be unable to deny Me. This road, however, will be full of rocks that may hurt your feet, boulders which will trip you up and those who will stand defiantly to block your way by bullying you and threatening you to turn back the way you came.
Lift your hand in gentle admonishment and say:
“I will never deny the path of the Lord. Nor will I ever deny the Existence of Jesus Christ, Whom mankind has tried to destroy, not only during His suffering on the Cross, but afterwards too. I Am at one with Jesus Christ. I speak in His Name. I walk with Him. He lifts me up so that I too, in my humble way, might help open your heart to the pure Love He holds in His Heart for you and you alone.”
My precious army, rise now when I lead you along the bumpy but Divine pathway to the New Paradise on Earth that awaits you. Please ensure that you gather as many of My wandering children with you along the way, so that we can be united as one family.
Your loving Jesus
Redeemer and Leader of all Mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.